Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Very true

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Man that 4th pick saved the lakers *** completely

Not sure a deal could get done without it

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Id keep the #4 over Kuzma. One thing though is, Kuzmas salary is relatively cheap. I think it only counts 1.5m against the cap where as the #4 pick will cost 5m+

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    Seeing how close we are youíre right, Kuzma 1.9m salary is much cheaper than the 7.1m salary we have to sign our 4th pick at... keeping Kuzma is essential in us having to create enough space for a 30% max slot... you convinced me, keep Kuzma over #4.

Quote Originally Posted by LA_1 View Post
    Baseline Hoops
    @baseline_hoops
    A trade for Anthony Davis between the Pelicans and Lakers will be completed within the next 48 hours [emoji102]
    2:04 PM ∑ Jun 12, 2019 ∑ Twitter for iPhone

They have 13k followers...idk man. Iím just digging for anything.
    Oh ****

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    We just donít know what they can get at #4 though. I like the potential there for sure but kuzma is proven, whoever is there at #4 isnít proven
    100% keep Kuzma>#4 pick for me now just because of the salary cap implications. Much cheaper and proven to keep Kuzma.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Seeing how close we are youíre right, Kuzma 1.9m salary is much cheaper than the 7.1m salary we have to sign our 4th pick at... keeping Kuzma is essential in us having to create enough space for a 30% max slot... you convinced me, keep Kuzma over #4.
    What? He said keep #4 over kuzma

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Oh ****

Eh.. I donít trust it. Marc stein and woj and that one chick are more credible

Your baby can't do this

What? He said keep #4 over kuzma
    Yes and he convinced me 100% to go Kuzma>#4 by bringing up the salary difference.

100% keep Kuzma>#4 pick for me now just because of the salary cap implications. Much cheaper and proven to keep Kuzma.
    Agreed

Your baby can't do this

Yes and he convinced me 100% to go Kuzma>#4 by bringing up the salary difference.
    Ah

Your baby can't do this

Because I donít even think Boston is in it, just driving up the price.

I wouldnít be surprised if eventually we will hear ďBoston is increasing their offerĒ or something like that which will get the lakers to add a cherry on top
    I doubt Boston offered much in terms of a huge stockpile. They have lots of picks but they are in garbage territory. They can offer Tatum, but with Kyrie potentially leaving, they worry about giving up their future. They also know its possible that its a one year rental, so their offers have that in mind. Like you said, the Boston is just there to drive up the prices.

I think Lakers have the best package deal and they have the most incentive to get things done given Lebron's age and their agent's desire to have them play together with AD. Right now, with AD saying he would only go to Lakers and Knicks, it effectively means he would only go to Lakers. The Knicks have practically nothing to offer that is comparable to the Laker's offer.

I hope the Lakers realize their strength and use it to hold out on keeping at least Kuzma. Lakers have all the say in this trade given that if AD stayed till the next season, his trade value goes down and it may affect Zion's mentality. I was going to throw in Luke Walton as a bonus, but we lost that asset already.

Now all thatís left is for lebron to lose like 50 pounds of fat and then I think we good

Your baby can't do this

Now all thatís left is for lebron to lose like 50 pounds of fat and then I think we good

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowX View Post
    I doubt Boston offered much in terms of a huge stockpile. They have lots of picks but they are in garbage territory. They can offer Tatum, but with Kyrie potentially leaving, they worry about giving up their future. They also know its possible that its a one year rental, so their offers have that in mind. Like you said, the Boston is just there to drive up the prices.

I think Lakers have the best package deal and they have the most incentive to get things done given Lebron's age and their agent's desire to have them play together with AD. Right now, with AD saying he would only go to Lakers and Knicks, it effectively means he would only go to Lakers. The Knicks have practically nothing to offer that is comparable to the Laker's offer.

I hope the Lakers realize their strength and use it to hold out on keeping at least Kuzma. Lakers have all the say in this trade given that if AD stayed till the next season, his trade value goes down and it may affect Zion's mentality. I was going to throw in Luke Walton as a bonus, but we lost that asset already.
    Agreed

Your baby can't do this

I added that pic because I was tired of seeing the Anthony Davis in a Celtics jersey every time I left the thread and came back in..llullz

Your baby can't do this