Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 315 of 374 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316317325365 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 5602
  1. #4711
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    49,154
    Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Man that 4th pick saved the lakers *** completely


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Very true

  2. #4712
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    28,096
    Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Man that 4th pick saved the lakers *** completely


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not sure a deal could get done without it

    Your baby can't do this

  3. #4713
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    49,154
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Id keep the #4 over Kuzma. One thing though is, Kuzmas salary is relatively cheap. I think it only counts 1.5m against the cap where as the #4 pick will cost 5m+

    Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    Seeing how close we are youíre right, Kuzma 1.9m salary is much cheaper than the 7.1m salary we have to sign our 4th pick at... keeping Kuzma is essential in us having to create enough space for a 30% max slot... you convinced me, keep Kuzma over #4.

  4. #4714
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    28,549
    Quote Originally Posted by LA_1 View Post
    Baseline Hoops
    @baseline_hoops
    A trade for Anthony Davis between the Pelicans and Lakers will be completed within the next 48 hours [emoji102]
    2:04 PM ∑ Jun 12, 2019 ∑ Twitter for iPhone

    They have 13k followers...idk man. Iím just digging for anything.
    Oh ****


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #4715
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    49,154
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    We just donít know what they can get at #4 though. I like the potential there for sure but kuzma is proven, whoever is there at #4 isnít proven
    100% keep Kuzma>#4 pick for me now just because of the salary cap implications. Much cheaper and proven to keep Kuzma.

  6. #4716
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    28,096
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Seeing how close we are youíre right, Kuzma 1.9m salary is much cheaper than the 7.1m salary we have to sign our 4th pick at... keeping Kuzma is essential in us having to create enough space for a 30% max slot... you convinced me, keep Kuzma over #4.
    What? He said keep #4 over kuzma

    Your baby can't do this

  7. #4717
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    28,096
    Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Oh ****


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Eh.. I donít trust it. Marc stein and woj and that one chick are more credible

    Your baby can't do this

  8. #4718
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    49,154
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    What? He said keep #4 over kuzma
    Yes and he convinced me 100% to go Kuzma>#4 by bringing up the salary difference.

  9. #4719
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    28,096
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    100% keep Kuzma>#4 pick for me now just because of the salary cap implications. Much cheaper and proven to keep Kuzma.
    Agreed

    Your baby can't do this

  10. #4720
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    28,096
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Yes and he convinced me 100% to go Kuzma>#4 by bringing up the salary difference.
    Ah

    Your baby can't do this

  11. #4721
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    961
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Because I donít even think Boston is in it, just driving up the price.

    I wouldnít be surprised if eventually we will hear ďBoston is increasing their offerĒ or something like that which will get the lakers to add a cherry on top
    I doubt Boston offered much in terms of a huge stockpile. They have lots of picks but they are in garbage territory. They can offer Tatum, but with Kyrie potentially leaving, they worry about giving up their future. They also know its possible that its a one year rental, so their offers have that in mind. Like you said, the Boston is just there to drive up the prices.

    I think Lakers have the best package deal and they have the most incentive to get things done given Lebron's age and their agent's desire to have them play together with AD. Right now, with AD saying he would only go to Lakers and Knicks, it effectively means he would only go to Lakers. The Knicks have practically nothing to offer that is comparable to the Laker's offer.

    I hope the Lakers realize their strength and use it to hold out on keeping at least Kuzma. Lakers have all the say in this trade given that if AD stayed till the next season, his trade value goes down and it may affect Zion's mentality. I was going to throw in Luke Walton as a bonus, but we lost that asset already.

  12. #4722
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    28,096
    Now all thatís left is for lebron to lose like 50 pounds of fat and then I think we good


    Your baby can't do this

  13. #4723
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    49,154
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Now all thatís left is for lebron to lose like 50 pounds of fat and then I think we good


  14. #4724
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    28,096
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowX View Post
    I doubt Boston offered much in terms of a huge stockpile. They have lots of picks but they are in garbage territory. They can offer Tatum, but with Kyrie potentially leaving, they worry about giving up their future. They also know its possible that its a one year rental, so their offers have that in mind. Like you said, the Boston is just there to drive up the prices.

    I think Lakers have the best package deal and they have the most incentive to get things done given Lebron's age and their agent's desire to have them play together with AD. Right now, with AD saying he would only go to Lakers and Knicks, it effectively means he would only go to Lakers. The Knicks have practically nothing to offer that is comparable to the Laker's offer.

    I hope the Lakers realize their strength and use it to hold out on keeping at least Kuzma. Lakers have all the say in this trade given that if AD stayed till the next season, his trade value goes down and it may affect Zion's mentality. I was going to throw in Luke Walton as a bonus, but we lost that asset already.
    Agreed

    Your baby can't do this

  15. #4725
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    28,096
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    I added that pic because I was tired of seeing the Anthony Davis in a Celtics jersey every time I left the thread and came back in..llullz

    Your baby can't do this

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •