Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Is the dynasty d.o.a.?

zzzzzzzzzzzz

This place died when I left, eh?

zzzzzzzzzzz

Draymond acting up, he and KD aren't getting along and it looks like KD is one foot out the door already. His wife wants to go to NY.

Klay thinks he's worth $40 million per year. LOL. Let somebody else pay him that, see how good he is without a real splash brother.

Cousins is gonna Cousins, start soaking up way too many posessions. Boogie Black Hole Cousins, black hole in every possible use of the term.

Kerr is getting bored. He's a "head coach" in title only. Ain't no coaching going on here. Kerr's big head will want recognition and he isn't getting any by leading a group of All Stars.

$$$ the train is drying up. LA can afford to spend like this, and they will, but we cannot. We cannot compete with LBJ and Kawhi, the top two players on one team are you kidding me? Add in the possibility of Klay too and every Malone and Payton on the planet willing to play for the vet minimum to play with LBJ and get a ring. WE. CANNOT. COMPETE.

The team is bored with basketball. They don't even try anymore. Heck, it took over 1/2 a season to overcome the Nuggets. THE NUGGETS! KD has to donate millions to are stoopid kids to keep himself entertained. They don't care about rings, don't care about the inevitable choke job they are setting us up for.

Fans no longer care, no longer give the attention seeking big headed players that little extra daily incentive. We knew there was no competition, it's no longer fun, why try.

It was a run while it lasted boys. Maybe it's time to start looking for a new team, Maybe Phili or the Bucks. Bucks are fun to watch.

Also, as a friend I would like to introduce you to FluffyAdrianna. https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/me...-FluffyAdriana

"Hello, Spanklin! I look for the man to spend with him unforgettable night. I'm waiting for you here - ************ Don't be afraid)) it's free, my sweet!"

She seems like a real sweetie, don't she? I've put in a good word for stylz, scoots, CB, and the slightly less off fellow with the Mortal Combat avatar. I'll get my dudes hooked up.

You are not a Warriors fan, you can move on.

Quote Originally Posted by scoots View Post
    you are not a warriors fan, you can move on.
    x2

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    You are not a Warriors fan, you can move on.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    x2
    x3.

- the slightly less off fellow with the Mortal Combat avatar.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

True on several points:
    Spanklin is not a W's fan!
    Klay is not worth $40mil a year on another team!
    Cousins is gonna be Cousins.
    In my opinion, Draymond and Boogie are the reasons KD is looking and might bolt elsewhere. Look at KD, he's no longer having fun on the court, keep an eye out next time to watch the game (Yes, I can sense these things, I'm Master Yoda). Now back to the Knicks rumor and KD. The Knicks, really? If you're an Elite NBA player, would you put your career in Dolan's hand? That idiot Dolan will find a way to screw things up.

Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    x3.

- the slightly less off fellow with the Mortal Combat avatar.