Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

James Harden Scoring Run

What do you make of this? How do you view it?

First Sim League Title!

Ain't see nothin like it...Harden in a class by himself cuz it be like the light switch be turned all the way up and that be me keepin it 100 wit y'all man

Gotta preach again y'all cuz that Harden man...he just clutch as clutch can get

It's the most remarkable offensive regular season run I've seen by a player since I've been watching the NBA. It's reminiscent of Kobe's run in 2005-06, but on a far more efficient scale. And unlike that Lakers team, which had no real delusions of grandeur, Harden is doing this at a time when the Rockets absolutely NEED him to do this to keep them in the playoff hunt. He's allowed them to stay afloat while Gordon, Paul and Capela get healthy.

I know the man catches a lot of flack for his previously poor performances in the playoffs, but there's something to be said for an athlete stepping up in the way Harden has this season to keep his team alive in the postseason conversation. It's a different kind of clutch, but it's clutch nontheless.

I don't have time to really dive into the numbers right now, but if I get time later this afternoon or this weekend, I'll see if I can't find some crazy stats from this 21 games.

Watch him go off against the Raptors tomorrow

He IS the Rockets right now. I am concerned that he's going to burn out again.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    He IS the Rockets right now. I am concerned that he's going to burn out again.
    Me too but right now I'm just enjoying these performances because it is as close to Jordanesque

It's 42/37/88 on a usage/volume that is unprecedented in the modern era. It's the Harden show and while not particularly fun to watch for most, still an interesting experiment and impressive. This team desperately needs CP back though, and him to be better.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    It's 42/37/88 on a usage/volume that is unprecedented in the modern era. It's the Harden show and while not particularly fun to watch for most, still an interesting experiment and impressive. This team desperately needs CP back though, and him to be better.
    I wonder what Harden's volume will be like once CP3 and Gordon both come back

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post

I don't have time to really dive into the numbers right now, but if I get time later this afternoon or this weekend, I'll see if I can't find some crazy stats from this 21 games.
    All 61 of Harden's points in the garden were unassisted. His streak now sits at 263 straight unassisted points.
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Ain't see nothin like it...Harden in a class by himself cuz it be like the light switch be turned all the way up and that be me keepin it 100 wit y'all man
    que??? me no comprende.

60% of the points came from free throws.

Proof Harden cannot be stopped

James Harden Scoring Run

Gotta give credit where credits due even if you dislike the player. This goes for any sport. A lot of us canít stand Tom Brady, but you got to admire what he does year after year.

Not comparing Harden to Brady but my point is heís on a great scoring run and he doesnít look like itís slowing down anytime soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees, Eagles, Sixers, NYRangers

Harden will score 60 plus again tomorrow against Kawhi and those Raptors

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast