Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OK I think I'm finally over the Rams loss. i THINK.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

Iím ok with paying Bridgewater. Saints need a backup and heís best available remember we gave up a third for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    OK I think I'm finally over the Rams loss. i THINK.
    Itís still to early for me man.

http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    Itís still to early for me man.

I hate to bring it up and it was a good season, another Division win, but we beat the Rams, I think the Saints win the Superbowl. Its so hard to be in that position again home field through out, but I did feel the Dome may have been a positive for both teams in terms of play speed increase. Anyway........I like the FA signings so far. I hope we get Cook and Ziggy.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

What do we know about Nick Easton who is coming in as Ungerís replacement ? Is he a solid guy?

Missed all of last season with a neck injury. Saints probably overpaid. It's not like the Vikings had a good O-line.

Looks like Jared Cook will be a Saint.

Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    Looks like Jared Cook will be a Saint.
    If he stays healthy he might catch 1000 yards
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

Saints needed that TE position they have been hot garbage the past couple years. Also just read Meredith is taking a pay cut which probably helped out with this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    What do we know about Nick Easton who is coming in as Ungerís replacement ? Is he a solid guy?

I post in another forum now and some Vikings fans had chimed in on him. Not super meaty but one said, "Upset Vikings fan here. We currently have zero starting guards and one ďbackupĒ. Honestly I didnít even know he was a FA and assumed he would be with us next year. Getting real tired of this team pretending like offensive lines arenít important. Hope he does well with you guys. He has been showing improvement before getting hurt. Also doesnít cost too much so I can easily see him looking like a steal by the end of the season"

It'll be nice for Brees to have a legit target at TE again. I think that move could becomes the most important of the offseason for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I hate to bring it up and it was a good season, another Division win, but we beat the Rams, I think the Saints win the Superbowl. Its so hard to be in that position again home field through out, but I did feel the Dome may have been a positive for both teams in terms of play speed increase. Anyway........I like the FA signings so far. I hope we get Cook and Ziggy.
    I agree. I won't act like the Pats had no chance against us, but, like when Alex Smith went Tom Brady on us earlier in the decade, I believe we would have won the superbowl (certainly would have scored more than 3 points).

Football is so tricky because a couple of plays may have cost us rings. I'll always be grateful for the 09/10 season because even then, a non on-side kick recovery and we might be talking all about 'what ifs' during the entire Brees era.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12