Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    He's already expressed interest in coming back. Lowry subtly tried to recruit him in the last podcast. I would be surprised if the Raptors didn't bring him back. Of course if Kawhi leaves, then all bets are off.
    Yeah I noticed that, maybe that’s hint that Lowry wants to stay too

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Marc is so dull 😆

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Marc is so dull 😆
    I haven't watched it yet.

I haven't watched it yet.
    Maybe dull was the wrong word, you can tell he’s a good dude and very mature.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Maybe dull was the wrong word, you can tell he’s a good dude and very mature.
    Yeah that was my takeaway. I'm surprised he did it actually.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Serge Ibaka's "How Hungry are you with Kyle Lowry".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM1DpHWCcb0

Serge Ibaka's "How Hungry are you with Kawhi Lenoard"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6Z1Y-jQxDE

[emoji23]

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

You guys have to see this if you haven't already. It's so funny.

You guys have to see this if you haven't already. It's so funny.

Lol what the hell serge. We’re trying to get Leonard to stay and you’re feeding him penis ? Cmon bro lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast