Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenfidish View Post
    Aman this was by far one of the best videos that puts together what it takes to win a championship. Also enlightens fans like myself the balance between competitor/respect for others.

What an amazing pick up by the raptors and nurse to get a guy like Phil handy. A complete in your face style winner. I hope we retain this guy.
    My favourite one as well. The Raptors have added a lot of experience, from the players to the coaching staff.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Great video again aman! Keep them coming I appreciate it. Awesome to see the world class organization we have built and how they support our team behind the scenes as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenfidish View Post
    Great video again aman! Keep them coming I appreciate it. Awesome to see the world class organization we have built and how they support our team behind the scenes as well.
    Yeah these episodes have been watch fun to watch. Open Gym does a great job and the comments by Lowry in the end should put any notion of him not wanting to be in Toronto to rest.

This one is fitting:

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post

I've really enjoyed these episodes as well. I can't wait for Danny's next podcast.
    No one talks about his empending free agency... I really hope we can keep him. If kawhi stays is it a safe bet that Green will as well you think?
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 03-29-2019 at 11:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    No one talks about his empending free agency... I really hope we can keep him. If kawhi stays is it a safe bet that Green will as well you think?
    He's already expressed interest in coming back. Lowry subtly tried to recruit him in the last podcast. I would be surprised if the Raptors didn't bring him back. Of course if Kawhi leaves, then all bets are off.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast