Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lbz88 View Post
    Would you trade Elliot to a team for their starting running back (not named Barkley, Gurley, Mixon, Carson, McCaffrey, Henry, or Peterson) and draft picks (this years 1st and next years 1st for starters) and sign Bell?
    Bell wants to be the highest paid RB in the NFL, and he wants it this season. I dont think I would do that considering they also have to pay Byron Jones and Lawrence.

I have heard the thought being thrown around of trading DLaw though. Indy would likely interested. They could send Dallas a 1st and a 3rd for him. Eberflus is the D-coordinator so hed fit right in their system. Also they have a ton of cap space and would be able to pay him.

Bell makes the most sense for the Chiefs. They would be hard to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    Bell makes the most sense for the Chiefs. They would be hard to stop.
    He makes sense for the Eagles too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    He makes sense for the Eagles too.
    Shhhh. Let's keep that between us.

Looks like Randy Gregory has been suspended again. Time to get rid of him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully it's just a short one. Josh Gordon is still in the league, figure Gregory will be alright

Gregory's a knucklehead. Very few people have the privilege to play football for the most famous franchise.

Gregory's a knucklehead. Very few people have the privilege to play football for the most famous franchise.
    And he's actually pretty good.

so now this makes signing ET irrelevant IMO. gregory isnt a stud but irving isnt coming back and charlton sucks. crawford isnt garbage but hes more of a swiss army knife and not a stud at one thing. have to have somebody opposite Tank, and we arent getting an elite DT in the draft for this year.

IMO makes trading up for Simmons a must if he falls due to his character issue that happened in high school (still no place for it) and his recent injury. This team will still be in win now mode come 2020 we need another stud on the DL. We could have gotten by with rotation players but those rotation players cant be counted on and have worn out their welcome.

NFL Live was reporting that Demarcus Lawrence has indicated that the Cowboys are the only team he really wants to play for and the team is hard at work trying to figure out a way to keep him here. They are also going to work on Zeke's contract and the numbers are where Todd Gurley's are. They will also be talking to Dak's agent this week to figure things out. In previous weeks, I saw on another broadcast where an analyst pointed out that the Cowboys have enough to get Earl Thomas...it's just whether they want to spend it on him or spread it out on several free agents. A strong defense would help out the offense as a safety net if the offense struggles or to keep the offense from playing desperately and out of character if they get too far behind. If the game is close, the offense can play within themselves and attack with what the opposing defense is giving them instead of trying to force it more than usual to get back into it.

Witten back from his retirement

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/w...&sf208626729=1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Witten back lol

NFL Live was reporting that Demarcus Lawrence has indicated that the Cowboys are the only team he really wants to play for and the team is hard at work trying to figure out a way to keep him here. They are also going to work on Zeke's contract and the numbers are where Todd Gurley's are. They will also be talking to Dak's agent this week to figure things out. In previous weeks, I saw on another broadcast where an analyst pointed out that the Cowboys have enough to get Earl Thomas...it's just whether they want to spend it on him or spread it out on several free agents. A strong defense would help out the offense as a safety net if the offense struggles or to keep the offense from playing desperately and out of character if they get too far behind. If the game is close, the offense can play within themselves and attack with what the opposing defense is giving them instead of trying to force it more than usual to get back into it.

They should go after Clowney if he is not tagged

Quote Originally Posted by Farty Farts View Post
    They should go after Clowney if he is not tagged
    I like Clowney. He'll be very expensive though. These pass rushers are about to get paid sky high, especially after what we saw Kalil Mack get paid.

The Cowboys should keep DLawrence from hitting the open market. I am seeing on the nightly broadcasts some crazy figures being batted around. He's one of the best pass rushers out there right now, so it would be hard for the Cowboys to get someone as dynamic as him.

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast