Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    http://https://www.prosportsdaily.co...on-569264.html

journalism is dead. i cant even take this article seriously when they post a picture of a random 30 year old black man and call him zeke elliot.

The NFL Network was reporting that the Cowboys plan on making Zeke the highest paid running back, with Stephen saying he knows the Gurley price is the starting point. The negotiations have stalled with Amari. The Cowboys have little interest in recently released defensive tackle Gerald McCoy.

Quote Originally Posted by GeniusLoci View Post
    sooo... what you're saying is that if Dallas doesn't meet his contract demands... they sent us a 1st rounder for half a season of Cooper... who potentially catapulted Dak to a $30m/yr contract and hamstrung that organization's cap situation for years to come?

Where are you at Mr. Farty Farts?
    Interesting

whats this idiots comment about when it comes to having cooper for half a year? uh franchise tag *****. and daks getting paid 30 million because thats what the market is, dumbass. there are worse qbs making 27+ already so why in the **** do you think we are getting one who is better than those qbs at less of the price.

i mean let dak go. ill be right here to say i told you so even if he never wins anything else where. because dallas ****ing sucks when it comes to drafting qbs. romo was a peyton find not a front office find, dak wasnt even their first choice they wanted fooseball, lynch and connor cook and tried to make moves for lynch and cook before settling on dak. so lets not act like if we let dak go that we will find a better replacement. odds say thats not going to happen.

whats next dipshit, you going to tell me wentz is better even though he cant stay healthy, has zero playoff wins and his team has done nothing but add offensive weapons around him. yet somehow he like every other qb according to dipshits like you dont need weapons, they make weapons which is 100% incorrect unless your name is tom brady.

Well with th NFL stepping in and reviewing the Zeke mess, my guess is he gets suspended at least 6 games again. I'd try to find a trade partner and see if you could at least get a 1st from them.

no suspended but i agree with the national media. trade him. its not a rb league, its not a rb game anymore. not saying a great rb doesnt help but you dont pay them like you used too. you keep zeke you are losing someone else. i'd rather pay the defense. trade zeke, hold on daks deal. maybe he plays great, maybe he doesnt. maybe you save more money.

if we dont make the SB garrett is gone. payton is JJ target. trading zeke for a 1, a 2, a couple of 3's and a rb to pair with pollard for a year. allows you to flip the worst of your first rounders next year to new orleans for payton.

Mike Weber was brought in to replace Zeke if he was suspended. I think we would be fine moving forward with Weber and Pollard.

Zeke keeps getting into these things that do not look good. You'd think he would learn. I want the Cowboys to focus more on the aerial attack anyway.

I look at it like this. The off field **** doesnt help but he has a tremendous amount of carries on his body, its not just nfl folks. a lot of teams dont invest heavily when it comes to money at RB. even though i have been on the record of letting jones go instead of giving him a huge payday as well...not retaining zeke means you keep one more player, maybe more on the defense which is also young and good. people talk about how young the skill players our. our defense is really young across the board.

I wish we had Saquon instead. The Giants were in the better year to draft high on a running back. The only one worth such a high pick and a big contract. Makes the first 4 guys miss before contact. Solid citizen off the field. Works hard. Great locker room presence. I am willing to pay a running back, but it has to be a special running back and they better not be a headache. Zeke is a huge corner stone, but it's starting to get ridiculous with his antics. Why would you intimidate an iddy biddy security guard when you already have all those past issues. There's also a video of him pulling down a woman's top. It seemed like he did a good thing in paying for that kid's funeral, but then he keeps doing dumb stuff. The defense was able to keep the game close all year last year, so that the offense could win games, so they should try to keep investing in that area.

I am ready to move on from 3.2 yards and a cloud of dust. Let's move into the modern NFL and let the chips fall where they may. Running the ball 30 times a game is a good way to converge on 50-50 coin flip football in the long run as excessive rushes cannibalizes more effective passing strategies.

The top 4 playoff teams were all the top 4 passing teams. I'd like them to start moving in that direction.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    I am ready to move on from 3.2 yards and a cloud of dust. Let's move into the modern NFL and let the chips fall where they may. Running the ball 30 times a game is a good way to converge on 50-50 coin flip football in the long run as excessive rushes cannibalizes more effective passing strategies.
    Yep. Gotta hope Kellen Moore will go that direction (or that JG will allow him to at least)

I agree that the league is 100% QB and passer league friendly especially with rules today protecting QB and not being able to touch WRs.
    The better teams are teams with better QBs that throw the rock downfield successfully. Problem is, Dak is not a QB that excels at dropping back 40x in pocket. He just isn't a great passing QB. He is best out of play actions, roll outs, RP options. For those plays to work you need the running game going.

Anyone else notice Mike Daniels was released!? Would be a HUGE pickup. We got gashed up middle at time and he would instantly be our best DT. 1 year loaded salary be perfect.

It's kind of like how the emphasis of 3 point shooting has really changed basketball lately. It's a lot to make up when the other team is really airing it out.

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast