Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    I'm kind of iffy, I think the individual stuff will be fun up until the final - but a "single winner" means a watered down BS final and/or unfair male/female equalizers which they have proven time and time again that they can't do effectively.

They should have just done 1 male and female winner, one male and female second place etc... and then just chopped up the prizes in half. Then we wouldn't risk getting screwed over with a **** final.

Quote Originally Posted by saviobarnes View Post
    Anyone else agree with me that the beginning of this movie is so well done.. Leading right up to the revelation of the first Tripod?? From Morgan Freemanís narrative to just Rayís job and interaction with his ex-wife and her new husband.. and the dysfunctional relationship he has with his kids.. I just feel like itís great/normal acting and really believable... Sorry this is more of a fanboy post than anything just wondering if anyone else really enjoyed this movie.
    Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WickedBadMan View Post
    I'm kind of iffy, I think the individual stuff will be fun up until the final - but a "single winner" means a watered down BS final and/or unfair male/female equalizers which they have proven time and time again that they can't do effectively.

They should have just done 1 male and female winner, one male and female second place etc... and then just chopped up the prizes in half. Then we wouldn't risk getting screwed over with a **** final.
    Yeah, I definitely get where you are coming from and that very possibly could happen in this format.

She ****s, she fights, she communicates, she is the rookie of the year!

Lmaooo

Best line of the year.

Thought Wes was going in for sure. TJ needed to tell the peanut gallery to stop shouting answers to them, might have changed the outcome - although I was very happy Kyle won, he's grown on me a lot this season. Next male elimination is going to be big time.

I liked Bear too however, it was obvious it was a bit of an act, but at least it was a funny act. Most of these people are fake as **** without being funny and just being annoying.

wes is a god... i ****ing love him... also my new favorite girls are the 2 that were in the tribunal tonight... they are both so ****ing hot to me.

I did not like the previews though because i feel like they spoiled who she picked and who wins the next match.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    wes is a god... i ****ing love him... also my new favorite girls are the 2 that were in the tribunal tonight... they are both so ****ing hot to me.

I did not like the previews though because i feel like they spoiled who she picked and who wins the next match.
    Literally came into the thread with the intention of just posting "Wes The God" loool.

Although it makes me sad how Cara gets free rides to the finals every year. If her and/or Paulie win I would be quite frustrated. Nany really truth bombed her good which I enjoyed.

And yes, the preview ruined everything.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedBadMan View Post
    Literally came into the thread with the intention of just posting "Wes The God" loool.

Although it makes me sad how Cara gets free rides to the finals every year. If her and/or Paulie win I would be quite frustrated. Nany really truth bombed her good which I enjoyed.

And yes, the preview ruined everything.
    paulie is a monster but i am over him.

Paulie is great. Just needs to lose Cara. Makes them both unbearable.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Paulie is great. Just needs to lose Cara. Makes them both unbearable.
    I dunno, he reminds me of Jordan, he thinks he needs to be an ******* all the time always trying to prove something. As a competitor they are great, but their personalities are ******. That with Cara Maria turning into one of the worst females to like in the show, those two are hard to root for and I used to always root for Cara.

I am rooting for Turbo and Theo and Wes, was never a big fan of him, but watching him just manipulate people is so fun to watch, but the dude is old and I donít see him beating some of these young guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I dunno, he reminds me of Jordan, he thinks he needs to be an ******* all the time always trying to prove something. As a competitor they are great, but their personalities are ******. That with Cara Maria turning into one of the worst females to like in the show, those two are hard to root for and I used to always root for Cara.
    Agreed. Paulie has a pretty brutal personality at times and is a weird guy and that has nothing to do with Cara. I remember watching him on Big Brother live feeds and it was a lot of the same. Hell of a competitor though, really fun to watch in that aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I am rooting for Turbo and Theo and Wes, was never a big fan of him, but watching him just manipulate people is so fun to watch, but the dude is old and I donít see him beating some of these young guys.
    He is older but not old. (I think like 33-34)
    He definitely isn't as good of an athlete as some of the other guys but he is pretty well rounded. Definitely in much better shape than he was a few years back. Also, has a major advantage if their is any swimming involved.

Going to be fascinating when they break up and when MTV pairs them for an exes season.

Well I'd say the only way to make the ***** *** move of talking about throwing yourself and not doing it worse - is to not do it after you emphasize how you would be more likely to do it if it is a physical elimination. And here the king of ***** *** mouth runners Paulie is, with the option to go into one of the most physical eliminations against a guy with a busted leg - and he will still ***** out.

I hate it when they start doing this this to be continued ****.

But yes, If Paulie were one to not just talk **** and do as he says, he would volunteer, but thatís the idiotic thing to do even if the other guy has some injuries.

I think or I hope he volunteers and loses. Kyle has grown on me a lot. Always was on the fence with him, I hate that he has patterned with bananas and Zach, but alone playing for himself am rooting for him now.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast