Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedBadMan View Post
    Yeah same - I'll be gutted if that ****ing douche Paulie wins this **** though.
    I cant agree more. **** that douche. Rught now I am rooting for Wes and Dee. Also Turbo, but Nany isnt my favorite

Paulie is definitely a douche but at the same time is a hell of a competitor. I love watching people who truly love to compete.
    Part of me can't stand him but I definitely respect his abilities.

I'm a bit surprised how well he is doing, was unexpected. He might have the best female partner though.

Lol, Wes couldn't get rid of Bear, that was entertaining theater tho.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedBadMan View Post
    I'm a bit surprised how well he is doing, was unexpected. He might have the best female partner though.

Lol, Wes couldn't get rid of Bear, that was entertaining theater tho.
    I'm not really surprised. He was a division 1 soccer player so his speed and especially endurance are at another level from a lot of these guys. I'd say most of these challenges have been more endurance based so far so it should be interested to see how he performs in something that requires a lot of physical strength.

Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    I'm not really surprised. He was a division 1 soccer player so his speed and especially endurance are at another level from a lot of these guys. I'd say most of these challenges have been more endurance based so far so it should be interested to see how he performs in something that requires a lot of physical strength.
    Yeah, he kind of reminds me of Landon, great athlete, just not a cool dude like Landon, he is a dick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Yeah, he kind of reminds me of Landon, great athlete, just not a cool dude like Landon, he is a dick.

Landon was awesome.
    Came in for a few seasons, dominated, and then moved on with life.

Leroy is awful at everything (the tire challenge, the whole season really). I was not impressed by Da'vonne in that elimination... she should have crushed Shalee in that.

If Bear and Da'vonne faced any other team minus Leroy/Shalee and Josh/Amanda I'm pretty sure they'd have been sent home during that elimination

For some reason I kept thinking that in rivals Wes and Kenny won, then I saw some of the season highlights and saw it was bananas and the gay dude from his season.

He has really had some good partners in rivals.

Also how ****ing lucky was Paula to be partnered with two of the best women players ever to win her two titles?

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    Leroy is awful at everything (the tire challenge, the whole season really). I was not impressed by Da'vonne in that elimination... she should have crushed Shalee in that.

If Bear and Da'vonne faced any other team minus Leroy/Shalee and Josh/Amanda I'm pretty sure they'd have been sent home during that elimination
    yup.

Lol i like paulie... I also love west so there is that... Bananas grew on me tbh... I have no real issues with paulie and hope he wins.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Lol i like paulie... I also love west so there is that... Bananas grew on me tbh... I have no real issues with paulie and hope he wins.
    I donít hate him, but the dude is kinda a piece of **** in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    For some reason I kept thinking that in rivals Wes and Kenny won, then I saw some of the season highlights and saw it was bananas and the gay dude from his season.

He has really had some good partners in rivals.

Also how ****ing lucky was Paula to be partnered with two of the best women players ever to win her two titles?

Yeah, Bananas has definitely had some very good partners. Tyler was one of them. Very underrated.

I always think of Kenny/Wes when it comes to that season too. I'm pretty sure its because Kenny was carrying Wes on his back during the final.

Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    Yeah, Bananas has definitely had some very good partners. Tyler was one of them. Very underrated.

I always think of Kenny/Wes when it comes to that season too. I'm pretty sure its because Kenny was carrying Wes on his back during the final.
    Yeah, thatís what happened and I guess that makes me think they won, but it was bananas and Tyler that won.

Wes got intimidated by Ashley and why he did not voted for him.

Really interested to see the final challenge this season as I think it will be extremely competitive.

Paulie, Turbo, Wes, and Theo are likely all very good endurance athletes. Kyle isnt the best athlete but he has a ton of heart and always shows up. Hunter has **** cardio but he usually makes up a ton of time in whatever eating competition they have.

No real standout female athletes but a bunch of real solid ones. They can definitely hold their own.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast