Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I didn't catch how Kyle ripped the ring out of the other guys hand right away while watching live, apparently that more or less left him only going after CT which meant it was more or less a 2 v 1.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedBadMan View Post
    I didn't catch how Kyle ripped the ring out of the other guys hand right away while watching live, apparently that more or less left him only going after CT which meant it was more or less a 2 v 1.
    yup it def was and if it was 1v1 CT wins easy... I want the old CT back though... he is like 40 so there is no issues with him not being his 22 year old self but he would never complete an old school final before they easy them up... He could easily get into much much better shape and win this thing for his family.. Again he doesnt have to but if he is gonna take part the only shot he has of actually winning would be to get in serious shape and there is a million dollars on the line each season.

Yeah him and Laurel really blow my mind. This season is obviously more stacked than recent years... but if CT showed up in shape he would have been the prohibitive favorite for gross amounts of money (considering this winner take all BS) these last few years. I doubt he puts in the effort but we'll see, people have been saying he has been putting up gym pics and looks thinner but I haven't seen them.

And Laurel, she would have made the final the last few seasons easily, the girls have been so devoid of talent (besides this year), she really is a dope for not just showing up and cashing in.

Laurel and that chick thatís Kyleís partner would be an interesting vs matchup, both are big and manly AF!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yea i dont really get some of the vet powerhouses that have refused to show up again... someone like wes even smartened up and realized coming back is whats best because the finals are a joke now. Wes is smart with his past money though and has built a business but his issue were always finals and now there is no chance someone cant finish a finals.

also I hate the ability to keep the entire cash pot ********... You have to be a ****ing saint to say Na Ima split this million and instead of walking away with 800k after taxes you probably get 3something? Nobody in their right mind is passing on taking their full bank... I never really blamed bananas for that or the vile witch from last season... Unless the person is like family or legit your bestest friend in the world you are taking the full amount.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    yea i dont really get some of the vet powerhouses that have refused to show up again... someone like wes even smartened up and realized coming back is whats best because the finals are a joke now. Wes is smart with his past money though and has built a business but his issue were always finals and now there is no chance someone cant finish a finals.
    Because most of them actually have build lives that donít include being a reality TV personality and or want to move on from that.

Zach is such a *****.

He talked about about Cara Maria and then whines that she sent him in, and I canít stand Cara Maria and Paulie this year. In fact I started to dislike her the minute she started being on bananas dick. After all the **** he did to her to even side with him once is idiotic. Anyways Zach is dumb for calling out Wes and not Amanda.

Aside from that I am loving the season, these new cats can play the game well, aside from the Brazilian kid calling out CT, which was a mistake.

Wes is ****ed now if he has to go BA the Brit click.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Because most of them actually have build lives that donít include being a reality TV personality and or want to move on from that.
    I wouldn't want to be on this **** show deep into my adult life either, but when it's borderline free life changing money, I'd suck it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Zach is such a *****.

He talked about about Cara Maria and then whines that she sent him in, and I canít stand Cara Maria and Paulie this year. In fact I started to dislike her the minute she started being on bananas dick. After all the **** he did to her to even side with him once is idiotic. Anyways Zach is dumb for calling out Wes and not Amanda.

Aside from that I am loving the season, these new cats can play the game well, aside from the Brazilian kid calling out CT, which was a mistake.

Wes is ****ed now if he has to go BA the Brit click.
    Zach probably played the worst game ever. I thought there HAD to be some kind of handshake deal with Zach and Wes. Instead he ****s Bananas and then tries to go after Wes the next week lool. Dude was so desperate to call all the shots last year, and he rolls over at the worst time this season.

I think most of these people canít just up and go to these challenges because of their obligations.

Also it may seem that itís easy to win from an outsiders position, but that **** is hard am sure.

i would never want to face a wes led team in a challenge... a final yes... a normal challenge yes but he just ****ing owns when its win or go home lol

Quote Originally Posted by WickedBadMan View Post
    I wouldn't want to be on this **** show deep into my adult life either, but when it's borderline free life changing money, I'd suck it up.

Zach probably played the worst game ever. I thought there HAD to be some kind of handshake deal with Zach and Wes. Instead he ****s Bananas and then tries to go after Wes the next week lool. Dude was so desperate to call all the shots last year, and he rolls over at the worst time this season.
    he had to get away from his gf so he can go cheat for a few months lol... he is such a pile of **** but good for him... keep cheating because that moron he is with deserves it.

Week 1 - Ashley
    Week 2 - Bananas
    Week 3 - CT
    Week 4 - Zach

****ing crazy man. So glad Wes is still in this.

Top teams right now
    1. Paulie and Ninja
    2a. Wes and Dee
    2b. Cara and Theo
    2c. Nany and Turbo
    5a. Kyle and Mattie
    5b. Hunter and Georgia

Thoughts?

Yeah, lots of well balanced teams,thatís pretty much how I would rank them too.

Should be fun.

Yeah same - I'll be gutted if that ****ing douche Paulie wins this **** though.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast