Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Love it, Bananas sucks *** and always has. He was lucky to always be in powerful teams or alliances when he won all those times, now he just does not have the numbers to stay safe and out of eliminations. It will be a miracle for him to ever win again.

Also I know he has done it before when he called out Zach back in battle of the exes 2, but youíre an idiot for thinking that dude betrayed you based on a **** up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Love it, Bananas sucks *** and always has. He was lucky to always be in powerful teams or alliances when he won all those times, now he just does not have the numbers to stay safe and out of eliminations. It will be a miracle for him to ever win again.

Also I know he has done it before when he called out Zach back in battle of the exes 2, but youíre an idiot for thinking that dude betrayed you based on a **** up.

I definitely think the two of them should have talked it out and in that same situation I probably wouldn't have called out Zach but it was kind of suspicious how he just threw it up to a wide open Wes. I guess after 20 seasons he has seen and done pretty much every shady thing so this time the paranoia just got the best of him.

Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    I definitely think the two of them should have talked it out and in that same situation I probably wouldn't have called out Zach but it was kind of suspicious how he just threw it up to a wide open Wes. I guess after 20 seasons he has seen and done pretty much every shady thing so this time the paranoia just got the best of him.
    On twitter he is still crying like a ***** about it.

The Challenge is back mane, it has been so bad these last few seasons, these 3 episodes have been better than anything the last couple years have offered.

Can't believe he picked Zach of all the options there, it was good optics, but there were too many better choices out there.

Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    And the Bananaman goes down early.
    Sad to see him go because I am usually a fan of all the vets but there are still plenty left in the house. I honestly thought him throwing the magnet onto Japan at the last second was going to get him the W.
    Wes looks like he got back in pretty decent shape recently, hopefully he is able to be part of a powerful alliance and make it far.
    And agreed, if we were vet starved I'd be more upset.

I'm not sure how I feel about the "wait until later" to **** with people strategy. I think it just seems like a bad idea atm (Johnny passing on Wes earlier), because Wes had huge numbers already. Johnny has made the mistake of not picking up any new alliances besides Kyle.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedBadMan View Post
    The Challenge is back mane, it has been so bad these last few seasons, these 3 episodes have been better than anything the last couple years have offered.

Can't believe he picked Zach of all the options there, it was good optics, but there were too many better choices out there.
    Bananas is just the biggest ***** ever, he canít handle possibly being ****ed by somebody, so he has to try and get even.

Btw somebody said on twitter which makes sense.

Bananas and Zach trying to make a fake vendetta so that they would pair them up in a future challenge. Last time he was given a gift when they team him up with Tony and they made one of the most powerful teams.

Iíll give him this he always gets paired with somebody thatís usually good, Sarah, Tyler, Tony. He won two of those times and he knows right now he will not win **** with mostly new blood in the show, but if he can get a great teammate he just might.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedBadMan View Post
    And agreed, if we were vet starved I'd be more upset.

I'm not sure how I feel about the "wait until later" to **** with people strategy. I think it just seems like a bad idea atm (Johnny passing on Wes earlier), because Wes had huge numbers already. Johnny has made the mistake of not picking up any new alliances besides Kyle.
    And Kyle was quick to tell others to send him in. Kyle is a snake that will go with whoever is up top.

my only issue with this season has been the individual challenges have been pretty ****... Half the time you cant even tell who is in the lead lol.... The tug of war **** was crap as was the mudball stuff... If they are gonna try new challenges at least make them interesting or just stick with some of the ones from the past 40 seasons. All in all the episodes have been great so far and i am so ****ing happy wes helped send johnny home... Johnny being mad was sent him in this early seems to forget he was the one that actually fired the first shot at wes in episode 1 with the tug of war lol.

Bananas is just the biggest ***** ever, he canít handle possibly being ****ed by somebody, so he has to try and get even.

Btw somebody said on twitter which makes sense.

Bananas and Zach trying to make a fake vendetta so that they would pair them up in a future challenge. Last time he was given a gift when they team him up with Tony and they made one of the most powerful teams.

Iíll give him this he always gets paired with somebody thatís usually good, Sarah, Tyler, Tony. He won two of those times and he knows right now he will not win **** with mostly new blood in the show, but if he can get a great teammate he just might.

I guess thats possible but unlikely. I think its more likely Bananas was just being a paranoid baby and made a bad decision. As far as them being paired up in the future as vendettas or rivals, would not be surprised at all. He has had pretty good luck with partners.

And Kyle was quick to tell others to send him in. Kyle is a snake that will go with whoever is up top.

Kyle definitely can be a snake but it was either him or Bananas going in, so I don't blame him for that.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    my only issue with this season has been the individual challenges have been pretty ****... Half the time you cant even tell who is in the lead lol.... The tug of war **** was crap as was the mudball stuff... If they are gonna try new challenges at least make them interesting or just stick with some of the ones from the past 40 seasons. All in all the episodes have been great so far and i am so ****ing happy wes helped send johnny home... Johnny being mad was sent him in this early seems to forget he was the one that actually fired the first shot at wes in episode 1 with the tug of war lol.
    I actually really like the challenges so far. They seem pretty physically demanding.

That was a great ****ing episode. I live the fact that these new kids donít ****ing play scared and go after big boys.

CT does always skate and is usually eliminated only by his own mistakes. Shocked that CT lost, but not shocked that Kyle won because he is a pretty good athlete.

Also am glad he is there because **** CaraMaria and Paulie.

Shocked that Nany went after CT, struck me as pretty ******. Don't mind the kid calling him out either though, CT hasn't really done anything in a few seasons, I like him from a veteran standpoint, but he's pretty boring these days - would be nice if he at least took advantage of his God-tier genetics and showed up in shape to these things. I was a bit surprised he lost as well, I think it was the three people thing, if it was either of them 1 on 1 I think he takes them pretty easily, but three people makes it a lot more complicated/luck orientated I feel.

I also like these elims, I want at least 1/2 elims to be physical if not more - I never want to see people slapping each other with fly swatters or betting how many cow dicks they can eat again.

If CT AND Kyle were eliminated I would have been pissed, I can't stand Cara and Paulie - they are so insufferable.

Clearly Lord Wes is the only vet who was smart enough to not count on avoiding elims by virtue of being a vet and made the moves he had to. Clearly he is running the game ATM.

CT has gotten fat and out of shape... I get age does that but if you are gonna take part in this you cant show up in that shape... He was pretty fat man. I love CT... I wish he was still here but hopes he starts taking this seriously... He could actually win if he gets back to old CT and he should with the money now being actually life changing esp for his family... He showed up per the last few times he has been on out of shape thinking he would get to the end on track record alone... I dont feel sorry for him.

Because he never gets sent to eliminations, the fear alone of facing him there stops everybody from doing that.

****ing CT man. I saw an article title on google earlier today before i got to watch the episode, and saw "another legend sent home" regarding this show. Knew it was CT or Wes, then watched the episode and thought well maybe Cara or Zach could be considered legends too.

Im just glad its not Wes. But pretty pissed either way. Great season so far though

This is the first season I feel anything can happen and anybody can win, I hated most of the seasons when the same ****ing players will make it to the end.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast