Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    True, but you have to give CaraMaria/Paulie credit for that because they convinced Joss that he should protect deadweight like Keighley(spell?) instead of protecting their stronger people. They made the brits eliminate all their good players, but they ****ed up because it also allowed Jordan/Tori their two best players to switch teams.

I have no issue with Zach taking a break. It makes sense for the bigger guy to take a break in the beginning while the rest of his team should be fresh enough to carry the load.

Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    I have no issue with Zach taking a break. It makes sense for the bigger guy to take a break in the beginning while the rest of his team should be fresh enough to carry the load.
    I thought about this as well. Although the best time probably would have been after the puzzle because they were in the lead and it was closer to the beginning.

I also wouldn't fault him for not wanting to carry the load when he doesn't think they have a chance because they were already so far behind.

I wonder what the penalty will be for carrying the bags. I also wonder if the US will get penalized for cutting them off, or if the UK only did because CT was super forceful
    __________________________________._________

I follow a page on Instagram that gives out information they don't show. It said they had to sleep in the middle of the desert in tents the night before the final started. They weren't given breakfast. And the day before the final they spent 15 hours traveling to that location.

Nah

Youíre a big boy and you want to win, either put up or shut up.

Canít be taking breaks and then complain about your team knowing damn well that **** is heavy and you putting in it on 3 girls and a small *** dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Nah

Youíre a big boy and you want to win, either put up or shut up.

Canít be taking breaks and then complain about your team knowing damn well that **** is heavy and you putting in it on 3 girls and a small *** dude.
    I can't agree with this and it makes absolutely no sense to me.
    Yes he is big, yes he wants to win. But this final is clearly a marathon and not a sprint.

I can't agree with this and it makes absolutely no sense to me.
    Yes he is big, yes he wants to win. But this final is clearly a marathon and not a sprint.
    Then donít complain when the ****ing girls canít carry the load.

Leroy is not taking any breaks because he is hungry for a win.

Zach is just butthurt that his buddies ainít in it, so he being a little ***** about it.

Once you in the final is all out to win and you canít leave it up to weaker players to try and carry your big ***, it has to be the other way around.

Then donít complain when the ****ing girls canít carry the load.

Leroy is not taking any breaks because he is hungry for a win.

Zach is just butthurt that his buddies ainít in it, so he being a little ***** about it.

Once you in the final is all out to win and you canít leave it up to weaker players to try and carry your big ***, it has to be the other way around.
    Yes, Leroy is hungry for a win but that very well might bite him in the ***. When the episode ended they were in lap 2 or just starting lap 3, right? 16 miles to start to final is an extremely long way to go. Leroy might be beasting it now but could fall apart in the long run.

So team US gets a 10 minute penalty at the end of day 1, and then team UK only gets a 5 min head start...

Glad UK won and it wasn't another Wes/Kenny situation.

look paulie and them didnt deserve to win but this challenge final was ******** the second they allowed team UK to break team USA carrier and still timed out team usa for breaking the rules when they had no choice... team usa should have been given a new carrier for what CT did and team UK should have gotten that 10 minute stoppage and this might be completely different.

Quote Originally Posted by vladdy#27 View Post
    So team US gets a 10 minute penalty at the end of day 1, and then team UK only gets a 5 min head start...

team usa legit got screwed hard core because of what CT did... they forced them to carry a broken carrier the entire game and still gave team USA a time penalty... that is such BS.

Quote Originally Posted by vladdy#27 View Post

Yeah, that was some ********, it basically makes the first day a lot of work for a minimal advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    team usa legit got screwed hard core because of what CT did... they forced them to carry a broken carrier the entire game and still gave team USA a time penalty... that is such BS.
    Did it break because of CT or because of the weight?

Yeah, that was some ********, it basically makes the first day a lot of work for a minimal advantage.
    I'm not a huge fan of it either but its something they have done before. I kind of get it. At least it keeps things interesting on the second day.

Did it break because of CT or because of the weight?
    I would assume it was from the extra weight.

The whole split day thing has been garbage ever since the Wes/Kenny incident. They need things to be closer at the end for "excitement" purposes - so what they need to do to keep it close but still give the leading team a big advantage is something like:

-Where this time they had you staying up all night unless you were sleeping in the snake pit, they just need to tell the two teams from the start of the race that the team leading after day 1 gets to stay in an AC, fully furnished, stocked with food/drinks sleeper overnight and the other team has to do something like the snake bed. Then they go into tomorrow with equal times or something. This random, "Uhh how about 5 minutes? And how about there's a time cap on the puzzle?" bull **** is dumb and lets them more or less pick who they want to win based on what arbitrary time advantage they decide to give.

But I'm glad the Brits won obviously. Next season is the return of the INDIVIDUAL season, it's finally happening.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast