Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    yo for a finale next time we all need to like jump in a discord and watch it together after it airs lol.

That was the best season in a long time!. Finally some new blood who can actually compete. Was rooting hard for Wes but he was just gassed after the first leg.

Hunter sucks big time.

awesome season. Turbo is a beast. Was there any doubt?

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Lets be clear this was the most insane challenge man... BUT... it was unfair as ****... That food challenge is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to big of an award.... Like picking what everyone eats including yourself is MASSIVE... But to not eat anything and pick what others eat is ****ed.... Also cara got ****ed hardcore... Lol... how you gonna do that first challenge give her a mile head start and force the person to wait? takes away the entire point of winning the mile head start
    i guess it was energy conservation. She didn't deserve that big advantage anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    i guess it was energy conservation. She didn't deserve that big advantage anyway
    That's how I took it. It would have been a huge advantage for someone like Wes who was totally spent at that point.

Even if I don't like Turbo as much as most - he is either the consummate competitor or dumb as a stump. I'm leaning more towards the first one, which is shocking to see in a human, unless he was just that confident he already was going to win and it didn't matter. Obviously he should have split the food up 50/50 between Wes and Theo, at which point it would have taken them an hour to get through and it would be impossible for either of them to win), and he yelled some of the numbers to the code back to them on the beach which is mind boggling.

When TJ announced that Turbo won the challenge I was actually kind of shocked.
    If i remember correctly he was a decent amount of time behind Theo and Wes after Day 1. I didn't think he would be able to make up all of that time.

Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    If i remember correctly he was a decent amount of time behind Theo and Wes after Day 1. I didn't think he would be able to make up all of that time.
    Food challenge was huge and unfair... then he got the boat first and was over there first.... i like turbo and he always played the game right but that food challenge was just insanely unfair when you look at all the other challenges

Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    The math problem killed Theo, Turbo probably beat him by an half hour to an hour there.

Then you add the food challenge and he also beat him by like half hour to an hour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Food challenge was huge and unfair... then he got the boat first and was over there first.... i like turbo and he always played the game right but that food challenge was just insanely unfair when you look at all the other challenges
    I posted about that a few other places. The final overall was much, much, much better than the last few years - some of which were embarrassingly easy. But it is kind of messed up that the grueling first day, which seemed like it separated the top 3 around 15-45 minutes, is then completely negated the next day. He literally just got to skip the entire thing - if he wasn't being too nice he could have just put 1/2 and 1/2 onto Wes and Theo and they would have been there an hour eating.

I am about 99% sure that they don't dry run the finals with non-contestants, which would be necessary to get an idea of how dramatic each leg impacts overall times. I think if you dry run that final 10 times, the person who gets to skip the eating wins 90% of the time.

agree that the food part was unfair, especially since Turbo didnt have to eat anything.

I also think it's time now that the Challenge does what Fear Factor used to do with the times and occasionally show us the times of the players. They only showed the time after the first day, which is dumb. It'd be nice to have an idea of where each player is so it's not completely random. Obviously near the end they can hide it, but like 3-4 times during each finals episode they should show the times so we're not just guessing. If it's a competition show, the audience should have a feel on where each player is...

War of the worlds 2 coming in a couple of weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789