Mattie Lynn Breaux – Party Down South
    Morgan Willett – Big Brother
    Natalie Duran – American Ninja Warrior
    Shaleen Sutherland – The Bachelor Canada
    Stephen Bear – Geordie Shore
    Theo Campbell – Love Island
    Turabi Camkiran – Survivor Turkey
    Zahida Allen – Ex on the Beach
    I don't watch any of these other reality shows, so the toxic male in me is just hoping some of them are hot women which I imagine they will be. You would think that some of them are athletic too if they are coming from things like Ninja Warrior.

BUT more importantly, the cast of veterans is top tier. We have the return of King Wes, Nany, and Leroy. I'm very interested to see if Wes and CT run this show and Bananas is begging them for peace.

I'll admit that I didn't watch long stretches of last season due to the silliness of the rules and how boring the cast was, which I have never done previously. TJ INSISTED over Twitter that this season returns to the seasons of old where they actually are hardcore competitive and not just 1 hour of people and their "drama".

I wanted that hot little blonde English chick back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WickedBadMan View Post
    I don't watch any of these other reality shows, so the toxic male in me is just hoping some of them are hot women which I imagine they will be. You would think that some of them are athletic too if they are coming from things like Ninja Warrior.

BUT more importantly, the cast of veterans is top tier. We have the return of King Wes, Nany, and Leroy. I'm very interested to see if Wes and CT run this show and Bananas is begging them for peace.

I'll admit that I didn't watch long stretches of last season due to the silliness of the rules and how boring the cast was, which I have never done previously. TJ INSISTED over Twitter that this season returns to the seasons of old where they actually are hardcore competitive and not just 1 hour of people and their "drama".
    From the pictures I have seen this appears to be the best looking cast I have seen for a challenge.

just keep the **** fair... dont put 2 strong *** guys on 1 team and 2 girls on the other or 2 guys and 1 guy 1 girl... its ********

Wes! **** yes!

The Challenge - War of the Worlds

I saw the first episode introducing the players and am kind of hyped for this season.

Lots of new faces, but some people that look like they are good athletes, hopefully they are not like Cory who looks like he could be a beast but sucks ***.

Some chicks look like they can hang as well.

Last edited by Sick Of It All; 02-04-2019 at 08:48 PM.

I remember last year I mention that they likely have a new fresh meat and well that’s exactly what this is.

The Challenge - War of the Worlds

Paulie and that Vietnamese chick have the upper hand because that chick is probably tougher than some dudes in the game.

Last edited by Sick Of It All; 02-07-2019 at 12:06 AM.

Spot saved for later - Amazon accidentally put the whole season up for like $4 and I missed it, very sad. Need to wait for a link to pop up now.

Edit:

-I liked that the newbies picked the teams.
    -I am /mindblown by the order that the vets were chosen... right now Paulie is best known for having been on a season where he was eliminated 3 times. I've never been a Zach fan and I'd still take him hands down before Paulie and he wen't near last. Plus, no one likes Paulie, good luck finding an ally outside of Cara.
    -Speaking of - Cara continues to be extremely annoying, she is the worst.
    -Oops, Trashley is the worst. I love how benign the Eminem's mom comment was and still sent her into a tirade - but it was actually perfect since she is White Trash personified.
    -Nice to see Nany is picking up right where she left off - granted the dude shouldn't have acted so butt hurt.
    -Looks to be a good season ahead.
    Last edited by WickedBadMan; 02-08-2019 at 02:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Paulie and that Vietnamese chick have the upper hand because that chick is probably tougher than some dudes in the game.

Definitely a solid squad when it comes to athletes. Will be interesting to see if they can get into a solid alliance to make it far in the game.

Jenna gets exactly what she deserves... He literally got caught ****ing up and she ended up saying sorry because he threatened to break up with her.... what a twat they both are... they actually deserve each other. Cant feel sorry for someone that keeps putting themselves in that situation... as for the episode bold move by johnny challenging Wes but per usual he owns west in challenges... That being said I was so happy to see the people that got sent home get sent home... fantastic episode.

Yeah, Jenna and Zach deserved each other they both suck. Jenna may actually be a nice person, but when you attach yourself to a major dick like Zach, you’re just as bad imo.

Glad that dumb skank got booted already, good for Hunter.

And yeh Jenna is weak as Hell. I usually like the more thin girls, but she looks like she has lost like 10-15 lbs since the last time she was around and it ain't a good look IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedBadMan View Post
    Glad that dumb skank got booted already, good for Hunter.

And yeh Jenna is weak as Hell. I usually like the more thin girls, but she looks like she has lost like 10-15 lbs since the last time she was around and it ain't a good look IMO.
    Agreed on both.
    I'm not a Hunter fan but I was definitely happy to see him get a bit of redemption.
    I have always thought Jenna was attractive but she is definitely too skinny right now.

And the Bananaman goes down early.
    Sad to see him go because I am usually a fan of all the vets but there are still plenty left in the house. I honestly thought him throwing the magnet onto Japan at the last second was going to get him the W.
    Wes looks like he got back in pretty decent shape recently, hopefully he is able to be part of a powerful alliance and make it far.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast