Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by kmoneyjuice View Post
    Was the "big" name Brewer or are we going after Kanter or something? I really think we could use him as a body inside though Koufus could probably give us that. It has just been tough to see him miss easy buckets and to see Willie do well but get man handled by physical guys.
    I'm assuming it was Brewer. Kanter wouldn't settle for a 10 day.

ďMy team is a super team, just young.Ē - Kings GM Vlade Divac. June 21, 2018

Wohoo..look out warriors

chris haynes: High-profile players iíve spoken to over last day or so are impressed with what certain franchises have done rencently and are encouraged with the direction: Sacramento, philadelphia, los angeles clippers, new york, brooklyn, denver, milwaukee, toronto.
    what!
    Last edited by Agent008; 02-09-2019 at 02:50 AM.

Thing I have found on another site.

"First & foremost, they will have a ton of expiring contracts next year. They also have Kevin Love, who they could dangle at any given time. We will have two draft picks this year & the Bucks first rounder in '21.

That said, I wanna throw some ideas for the Cavs to consider this offseason. These are just ideas, and obviously I do it with the purpose of improving my team, but I give reasons for the other team as well.

Trade #1: Cleveland - Sacramento

Cleveland trades: Kevin Love | Ante Zizic

Sacramento trades: Marvin Bagley | Harrison Barnes

Why for Cleveland? Acquire a solid post player with potential & Barnes who will be an expiring next season, which will be used in the following trade.

Why for Sacramento? The Kings get an all star in his prime who has proven to be great in any role he's given. He's close friends with Klay Thompson, who is a UFA this offseason. Kevin Love could make a pitch to Klay to see if he wants to join Sacramento and be given a bigger role on offense."

It was a nice laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by GoferKing_ View Post
    Thing I have found on another site.

"First & foremost, they will have a ton of expiring contracts next year. They also have Kevin Love, who they could dangle at any given time. We will have two draft picks this year & the Bucks first rounder in '21.

That said, I wanna throw some ideas for the Cavs to consider this offseason. These are just ideas, and obviously I do it with the purpose of improving my team, but I give reasons for the other team as well.

Trade #1: Cleveland - Sacramento

Cleveland trades: Kevin Love | Ante Zizic

Sacramento trades: Marvin Bagley | Harrison Barnes

Why for Cleveland? Acquire a solid post player with potential & Barnes who will be an expiring next season, which will be used in the following trade.

Why for Sacramento? The Kings get an all star in his prime who has proven to be great in any role he's given. He's close friends with Klay Thompson, who is a UFA this offseason. Kevin Love could make a pitch to Klay to see if he wants to join Sacramento and be given a bigger role on offense."

It was a nice laugh.
    At least we donít have to throw in Fox or Buddy.

I have just been thinking and didn't know where to post it...

First off, it is weird and great to be entering March and be watching the Kings compete for a playoff spot instead of watching for lottery prospects. However, there is always room for improvement and it got me thinking to this possible Anthony Davis deal and the Celtics this summer.

Do you think we have the assets to get involved and nab Jaylen Brown from the Celtics? I really like him and feel his value may be down this season due to the disfunction in Boston. He can bring strong defense with the ability to hit the outside shot and he has "dog" in his game. It will cost to to get him, but we are beyond the lottery and entering win and grow as a team...not stockpile...

If we can take on a bad contract while offering...maybe WCS and 2 1st rounders (lottery protected)

Just wondering if we could or should attempt to get in on that... then Barnes will more than likely accept the player option... our defense just drastically improved as well as playing multiple styles.

Quote Originally Posted by timz-a-changin View Post
    I have just been thinking and didn't know where to post it...

First off, it is weird and great to be entering March and be watching the Kings compete for a playoff spot instead of watching for lottery prospects. However, there is always room for improvement and it got me thinking to this possible Anthony Davis deal and the Celtics this summer.

Do you think we have the assets to get involved and nab Jaylen Brown from the Celtics? I really like him and feel his value may be down this season due to the disfunction in Boston. He can bring strong defense with the ability to hit the outside shot and he has "dog" in his game. It will cost to to get him, but we are beyond the lottery and entering win and grow as a team...not stockpile...

If we can take on a bad contract while offering...maybe WCS and 2 1st rounders (lottery protected)

Just wondering if we could or should attempt to get in on that... then Barnes will more than likely accept the player option... our defense just drastically improved as well as playing multiple styles.
    WCS is a restricted free agent so we can't trade him anywhere he doesn't want to go. The only way we can trade him is a sign and trade and WCS has to agree to it. Likely only way he does a sign and trade to either the Celtics or the Pelicans is if they offer him more money than any other team.

I don't see us getting involved in the Anthony Davis trade. The only bad contract that I can think of between those 2 teams is Gordon Hayward. His contract is poison. I would have to get a lot to take on that contract.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234