View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Patriots

5 71.43%
  • Chiefs

2 28.57%
Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast
    Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!

AFC Championship: #2 New England Patriots @ #1 Kansas City Chiefs

AFC Championship

vs

Date: Sunday, January 20th at 6:40 PM EST
    TV: CBS

Team Leaders

PASSING

Tom Brady - ATT 570 / COMP 375 / TD 29 / YDS 4355
    Patrick Mahomes - ATT 580 / COMP 383 / 50 TD / YDS 5097

RUSHING

Sony Michel - ATT 209 / AVG 4.5 / TD 6 / YDS 931
    Damien Williams - ATT 50 / AVG 5.1 / TD 4 / YDS 256 Yards

RECEIVING

Julian Edelman - REC 74 / AVG 11.5 / TD 6 / YDS 850
    Tyreek Hill - REC 87 / AVG 17 / TD 12 / YDS 1479

TACKLES

Kyle Van Noy - SOLO 55 / AST 37 / TOT 92
    Anthony Hitchens - SOLO 81 /AST 54 / TOT 135

INTERCEPTIONS

Duron Harmon - 4
    Steven Nelson - 4

(2/1/2015) (2/5/2017) (2/3/2019)

HOLY ****

[Click here to register at ProSportsDaily]

New England by 20

AFC Championship: #2 New England Patriots @ #1 Kansas City Chiefs

Pats by a thousand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Pats by a thousand

Chiefs by foedee

I think this match-up favors the Chiefs, but it's the Patriots so they can always win.

If last week's playoff game showed one thing though, it's that these aren't the Alex Smith Chiefs anymore.

I would also assume that Andy called Doug for some insights.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 01-16-2019 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Chiefs by foedee
    Outside the Eagles, canít pick against the Pats anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I'm taking the Pats & Saints to squeeze out one more Super Bowl for the old guard here before the league is handed over to the Rams/Chiefs/Bears/Texans/etc.

I really thought if Phil was ever going to have a crack at it this was his year. The Steelers might need to tear it down altogether. Seahawks may have rebuilt on the fly but we'll need a year or two to be sure.

Or I could be totally wrong and the time is now for a Rams/Chiefs Super MNF rematch. Maybe someone will play defense this time.

I like Chiefs to get it done. Andy finally takes down the evil empire. I dont think hes ever faced NE with home field and KC has as good of an advantage as there is.

Rob Gronkowski will have a field day if Eric Berry is hurt again. But one thing that might have helped the Chiefs defense is that CB Orlando Scandrick has been benched.

This should be a fantastic game. Really hoping KC wins it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    This should be a fantastic game. Really hoping KC wins it.
    Everybody who doesn't wear a Tom Brady jersey is rooting for the Chiefs. Whether it's based on personal hatred or not, seeing NE in the Super Bowl has gotten really old and repetitive.

By the way, where's the other GDT? Does the opening post have to have those stats and crap in it?

Very excited for this one. The teams, the weather, etc. Should be a great one.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    Everybody who doesn't wear a Tom Brady jersey is rooting for the Chiefs. Whether it's based on personal hatred or not, seeing NE in the Super Bowl has gotten really old and repetitive.

By the way, where's the other GDT? Does the opening post have to have those stats and crap in it?
    I don't wear a Brady jersey, don't live in New England, will not be betting on the game (at this point, anyway) but I'll be pulling for the Patriots. Believe it or not, people can become fans of the Pats without having to "wear a Tom Brady jersey."
    We've never seen a dynasty like this in professional football and will never again.
    And in a twisted kinda way, you watch; the haters are gonna miss Brady and Belichick when they're gone.

Quote Originally Posted by rc33 View Post
    I don't wear a Brady jersey, don't live in New England, will not be betting on the game (at this point, anyway) but I'll be pulling for the Patriots. Believe it or not, people can become fans of the Pats without having to "wear a Tom Brady jersey."
    We've never seen a dynasty like this in professional football and will never again.
    And in a twisted kinda way, you watch; the haters are gonna miss Brady and Belichick when they're gone.
    I won't miss them because it would be nice to have an AFC title game without the same team automatically being in it every year, and automatically winning their division by at least 4 games. But what I don't agree with is that the local fans will abandon them when their dynasty is over (i.e. when Belichick and/or Brady are gone). Boston is a good sports town -- they even like hockey. I used to think the arena in Chicago would be almost empty for NBA games when Michael Jordan retired. But they still draw good attendance, in spite of being bad. (Chicago's large population helps, but still.)

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post

Might be surprising for an Eagles fan, but I wouldn't mind the Patriots winning at all. The 2001 Super Bowl was the first game I ever saw and I was rooting for the Patriots then, because they were the underdogs. I was an Eagles fan already but it was hard to watch NFL games over here back then.

I just think this particular match-up favors the Chiefs. Also I was on the Mahomes bandwagon before it was cool.

Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast