Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 93 of 196 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 2933
  1. #1381
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    13,317
    Prayers out to the Foles family . Talk about a leader guys wife has a miscarriage and he shows up for Voluntary workouts . I wonder what OBJ thought when he saw that from his pool house in Florida ..

  2. #1382
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    39,469
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Hes already shown he can win a championship with this team . Hes shown way more then around 75% of the young quaterbacks in this league there is no other sensible option . Hes the face of the franchise and the most valuable player on the team. Hes the heart and soul and is completely impossible to replace in so many different reasons . Hes a winner.
    Wait. When, exactly, did he show he can win a championship with the Cowboys?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  3. #1383
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    13,664
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Wait. When, exactly, did he show he can win a championship with the Cowboys?
    In the parallel universe where the Cowboys are a dynasty.

    Aka. the Surfiverse.

  4. #1384
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    18,091
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Hes already shown he can win a championship with this team . Hes shown way more then around 75% of the young quaterbacks in this league there is no other sensible option . Hes the face of the franchise and the most valuable player on the team. Hes the heart and soul and is completely impossible to replace in so many different reasons . Hes a winner.
    Has he though? He's got a losing record in the playoffs and hasn't gotten passed the second round... Despite having a good team around him.

  5. #1385
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    80,138
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Hes already shown he can win a championship with this team . Hes shown way more then around 75% of the young quaterbacks in this league there is no other sensible option . Hes the face of the franchise and the most valuable player on the team. Hes the heart and soul and is completely impossible to replace in so many different reasons . Hes a winner.
    Hes not the teams most valuable.

  6. #1386
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    13,317
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Has he though? He's got a losing record in the playoffs and hasn't gotten passed the second round... Despite having a good team around him.
    One of his best career games came in a playoff loss to Aaron Rodgers . Toilet paper defense Dallas had was the issue not him . Brought them back to win against Seattle and I dont even remember his stats against the Rams I just remember the rams running all over Dallas . So hes played great in 2 of 3 playoff games along with tons of high tension win or your out playoff atmosphere regular season games . Hes shown more then most young QB without question. Not even close .

  7. #1387
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    13,317
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Hes not the teams most valuable.
    Who is? Its not Zeke . Not last year . They had the same amount of rushing touchdowns and Zekes longest run was 41 yards. In comparison Barkley had 7 runs longer then Zekes 41 yarder. So whos the mvp of this team?

  8. #1388
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    13,317
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Wait. When, exactly, did he show he can win a championship with the Cowboys?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Do you think Wentz has shown he has the ability to win a championship with the Eagles.

  9. #1389
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    13,317
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    In the parallel universe where the Cowboys are a dynasty.

    Aka. the Surfiverse.
    Your the one claiming the roster is good enough to carry crappy Dak to the greatest rookie season of all time arent you ? Do you think Wentz has shown he has the ability to win a championship with the Eagles?

  10. #1390
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    29,587
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    One of his best career games came in a playoff loss to Aaron Rodgers . Toilet paper defense Dallas had was the issue not him . Brought them back to win against Seattle and I dont even remember his stats against the Rams I just remember the rams running all over Dallas . So hes played great in 2 of 3 playoff games along with tons of high tension win or your out playoff atmosphere regular season games . Hes shown more then most young QB without question. Not even close .
    Toilet paper defense? LMFAO.. So that's why they lost.. Ok. Looking up team stats from that year, according to ESPN(which is who you like to reference) that years cowboys team was ranked as the 14th best defense in the league (which is above average). I wouldn't exactly call it toilet paper..

    Comparatively, the Packers had the 24th ranked defense (much worse than Dallas) and for kicks and giggles also the 31st ranked passing defense (2nd worst in the league).. So if you are gonna blame the loss on the "toilet paper defense" then you also need to attribute daks good game to the Packers diarrhea level defense.

    Your baby can't do this

  11. #1391
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    29,587
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Wait. When, exactly, did he show he can win a championship with the Cowboys?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Po
    Ten
    Chal
    Cham
    Pee
    Yon
    Ship

    Your baby can't do this

  12. #1392
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    29,587
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Has he though? He's got a losing record in the playoffs and hasn't gotten passed the second round... Despite having a good team around him.
    According to surf, winning only matters in the regular season. He brings up wins allllll the time and says "that's all that really matters" but when it comes to playoffs. Nope.. Doesn't matter.. That's when the "yes he lost, but man he played reaaall good" is applicable.

    Your baby can't do this

  13. #1393
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    13,317
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    According to surf, winning only matters in the regular season. He brings up wins allllll the time and says "that's all that really matters" but when it comes to playoffs. Nope.. Doesn't matter.. That's when the "yes he lost, but man he played reaaall good" is applicable.
    If he was ******** the bed it would be a issue but hes been balling . But I see you dont feel like Dak has shown he can win a championship with Dallas I repeat that . Do you think Wentz has shown he is capable of winning a championship with Philly? I do but I was wondering if you do?

  14. #1394
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    13,317
    Does anyone here believe Wentz has shown he can win a championship with Philly ? How come no one can answer this ?

  15. #1395
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    29,587
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Does anyone here believe Wentz has shown he can win a championship with Philly ? How come no one can answer this ?
    I think nobody is answering because they are waiting for you to post 20 different posts in a row without other people responding again like you've been doing the last week or so.

    Your baby can't do this

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •