Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 212 of 213 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213 LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 3183
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    As a Redskins fan I agree with this take.
    Come on man this was a joke I did it all last year because Iím not lucky . Have some faith I hear a lot of hype about the defense

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Because itís a upgrade and Howie likes to throw low ball bids and sometimes he gets a bite
    But if theyre sold on Sanders on a rookie deal for the next 4 years why would they trade for a RB that they are going to have to pay a pretty good amount of money to? Doesn't make much sense to me.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2017 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

I don't get why the Redskins are not allowing AP to start. He had a fantastic year last year and the other guy was out due to injuries. Just seems like a bad move

Anybody wants a sure bet and wants to put a few bucks in their pocket put the extra money up and bet the Eagles to win itís a stone cold lock
    Youíre gonna do this dumb **** again this year?

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    But if theyre sold on Sanders on a rookie deal for the next 4 years why would they trade for a RB that they are going to have to pay a pretty good amount of money to? Doesn't make much sense to me.
    Same reason they traded for Howard. They did trade for Howard before they drafted Sanders but itís still the same. They would trade for Gordon just for this season and then get a comp pick better than they wouldíve for Howard. Sanders is the starter next season without question. Theyíre just going all in this year and why not if you could get a good stable of backs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I said I would post my predictions after the Zeke situation gets resolved...

Eagles 11-5
    Cowboys 11-5
    Giants 6-10
    Redskins 5-11

I'm expecting a slow start from the Eagles because we have a lot of players returning from injury. Cowboys' roster is obviously loaded with talent but I don't have them winning the division on tie breaker because of their 1st place schedule, which means Rams and Saints. The Giants actually have a decent OL for a change, which will help Barkley and in turn Manning. I expect the Redskins to yeet Keenum at some point and start Haskins.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Youíre gonna do this dumb **** again this year?
    If it works? Yes

Hard to be sold on anyone before they play in real games . They may be high on him but Iím not sure about sold

If it works? Yes
    It didnít work when you did it during the 2017-2018 season..

Your baby can't do this

It didnít work when you did it during the 2017-2018 season..
    I didnít do it during SB run it was just last year. ... it did work a couple times..lol

Actually Iím not even sure if Iím going to bet any games but if I do I truthfully like Philly I think the crowd will be hyped and if Washington canít stop the run itís going to be a blowout. I think they canít wait to showcase Wentz again and Pederson is going to drive him like a show pony. Early .

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Same reason they traded for Howard. They did trade for Howard before they drafted Sanders but itís still the same. They would trade for Gordon just for this season and then get a comp pick better than they wouldíve for Howard. Sanders is the starter next season without question. Theyíre just going all in this year and why not if you could get a good stable of backs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He's holding out bc he wants to be paid. If he was cool with getting paid what he is supposed to make this year, he'd already be back with the chargers.
    Last edited by MarkieMark48; 09-06-2019 at 08:10 AM.

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    I don't get why the Redskins are not allowing AP to start. He had a fantastic year last year and the other guy was out due to injuries. Just seems like a bad move
    you musta drafted AP in your fantasy league, bc honestly no one cares about the redskins..... at all.

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

NFC East Off-Season Thread

He's holding out bc he wants to be paid. If he was cool with getting paid what he is supposed to make this year, he'd already be back with the chargers.
    Thatís why it was such a super low ball offer.. itís low risk in case Gordon wants to continue to hold out if he gets traded to the eagles but I think the eagles would be more than fine with miles sanders as the featured back right now in that scenario. Heís impressed all the coaches and his teammates in the preseason. One thing the eagles coaching staff really likes is how their backs do in the passing game. Sanders has shown to be very good in both pass protection and receiving, Howard has not
    Last edited by jaydubb; 09-06-2019 at 09:48 AM.

Your baby can't do this

Thatís why it was such a super low ball offer.. itís low risk in case Gordon wants to continue to hold out if he gets traded to the eagles but I think the eagles would be more than fine with miles sanders as the featured back right now in that scenario. Heís impressed all the coaches and his teammates in the preseason. One thing the eagles coaching staff really likes is how their backs do in the passing game. Sanders has shown to be very good in both pass protection and receiving, Howard has not
    There is no in case.... its a definite.

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

if you can get an elite back for peanuts you do it. doesnt matter who is on the team already.