Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 143 of 202 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 3022
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Looks like I was being realistic.
    Expect the worst, hope for the best. Iím glad
    He wasnít suspended. With the addition of Pollard (based on reports from mini-camp) the Cowboys could have a pretty lethal 1-2 punch at RB this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Expect the worst, hope for the best. Iím glad
    He wasnít suspended. With the addition of Pollard (based on reports from mini-camp) the Cowboys could have a pretty lethal 1-2 punch at RB this season.

Totally agree

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Something to keep a eye on as usual T Smith is claiming heís pain free however he once again declined surgery for his disc issue. Not sure why they keep delaying but Dallas has never been great managing injuries.
    The likely reason he has delayed it again is because in order to fix the disc issue they have to fuse his discs together. Once he does that he loses a lot of his mobility. He may feel fine now but at some point this season his back will likely become and issue. If there is one weakness on this team (other than Strong Safety) itís LT because if the uncertainty of Tyron Smith.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    The likely reason he has delayed it again is because in order to fix the disc issue they have to fuse his discs together. Once he does that he loses a lot of his mobility. He may feel fine now but at some point this season his back will likely become and issue. If there is one weakness on this team (other than Strong Safety) itís LT because if the uncertainty of Tyron Smith.

Itís also a fairly deep position . Both Conners and Flemming have played tackle and could possibly fill in but Iím glad they are not stuck with 1 backup option which is the case a lot.

Gerory applying for reinstatement soon. No way they spare him and Zeke.. lol.. no telling how this will play out. What makes his case a bit different is he is diagnosed with major mental issues that are now treated worldwide with marijuana and itís also proved worldwide to be a healthier option then your run of the mill medication. Itís not like David Irving who seems to just enjoy smoking. Problem is thereís no exception for that in the CBA. That may be what is changed first. Allow players who are prescribed it to use it.

This place is dead...

Oh, and Dak still sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    This place is dead...

Oh, and Dak still sucks.
    I think everybodyís just spent talking about the same thing. Then when someone defends Dak it immediately turns into Wentz vs Dak and it just becomes a viscous cycle . Iím more concerned with stuff like wondering if BJones just had a good year at CB or is he the real deal . How will Fredrick look. How long till Smith aggravates his disk. Can Kellen Moore get more yards per play and fix the red zone issues . Stuff like that will make or break the Cowboy season we already saw Dak handle his business.

I think everybodyís just spent talking about the same thing. Then when someone defends Dak it immediately turns into Wentz vs Dak and it just becomes a viscous cycle . Iím more concerned with stuff like wondering if BJones just had a good year at CB or is he the real deal . How will Fredrick look. How long till Smith aggravates his disk. Can Kellen Moore get more yards per play and fix the red zone issues . Stuff like that will make or break the Cowboy season we already saw Dak handle his business.
    Lmfaoo. Youíre the one that keeps bringing up wentz versus dak. Youíve taken that discussion into other threads too

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Lmfaoo. Youíre the one that keeps bringing up wentz versus dak. Youíve taken that discussion into other threads too
    When you make crazy claims regarding how bad Dak is the normal response is to show you where he stacks up against a guy you claim is great . When I say you I mean the Philly fans in general. But no one in here has ever claimed Dak was the better QB thus far.

When you make crazy claims regarding how bad Dak is the normal response is to show you where he stacks up against a guy you claim is great . When I say you I mean the Philly fans in general. But no one in here has ever claimed Dak was the better QB thus far.
    Yes you have. You just use injuries as part of the equation to give yourself an out.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Yes you have. You just use injuries as part of the equation to give yourself an out.
    No I havnt . Iv said from day 1 in a year Dak outplayed Wentz that Wentz had the higher ceiling . Injuries are a seperate issue. Iv heard how crazy it was to depend on Lee and Romo over and over for years . I lay off these guys every time Wentz gets hurt compared to how they acted . Ever browse the Eagle forum ? They deserve to really have it rubbed in based on how they have acted in the past I choose against that .

Yeah, there just isn't a lot to talk about with the NFL right now. At least not much that's pertinent to the entire NFC East. We could discuss which team will do better this year: The Giants or Washington. I think Washington will have a better season. They still have a strong defense. Giants have mostly been gutted of talent, so unless Barkley can carry them by himself I just don't see them winning a lot of games. I'd say 4-12 would be a decent year for the Giants honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Yeah, there just isn't a lot to talk about with the NFL right now. At least not much that's pertinent to the entire NFC East. We could discuss which team will do better this year: The Giants or Washington. I think Washington will have a better season. They still have a strong defense. Giants have mostly been gutted of talent, so unless Barkley can carry them by himself I just don't see them winning a lot of games. I'd say 4-12 would be a decent year for the Giants honestly.
    Thereís a lot of chatter about Gregory becoming a poster child for the NFL being more understanding about medical marijuana. Heís still going to have to stay off it for now but some people think he could play this year . My question is what the hell are they going to do with all these pass rushers. They will end up drafting for other teams at some point .

See you guys when the season starts lol.

The return... 2018-19... playoffs!?!?!!?

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Unfortunately for Barkley he could very well end up being a modern day Walter Payton. An all time great RB putting up HOF numbers on a crap team. By the time the Giants are likely ready to compete heíll be at the end of his career.