Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 190 of 213 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 3183
  1. #2836
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    13,654
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    there's nothing to explain....it was a 97 yard drive in which, due to penalties, they accumulated 115 total yards statistically.....
    Right a 97 yard drive you got it. Letís disregard the rest of the yards gained because the field only goes to 100. So STATISTICALLY...STATISTICALLY.. you see it was 115 yards . But in your world it was 97..hey whatever floats your boat..lol.. Iíll change it .. hey what a great 115 yards they gained on that TD drive🤫

  2. #2837
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,670
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Right a 97 yard drive you got it. Letís disregard the rest of the yards gained because the field only goes to 100. So STATISTICALLY...STATISTICALLY.. you see it was 115 yards . But in your world it was 97..hey whatever floats your boat..lol.. Iíll change it .. hey what a great 115 yards they gained on that TD drive🤫
    I guess he was upset caused you said drive instead of possession? Kind of like correcting a minor spelling mistake.

  3. #2838
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    13,654
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    I guess he was upset caused you said drive instead of possession? Kind of like correcting a minor spelling mistake.
    When the defense looks at tape they will say we gave up 115 yards on that drive. They wonít say 93

  4. #2839
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    81,129
    Just another weird way for surf to do things out of the norm. Waters wet.

  5. #2840
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    9,409
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    I guess he was upset caused you said drive instead of possession? Kind of like correcting a minor spelling mistake.
    lmao @ upset....I simply started by saying there is no such thing as a 115 yard drive...which there isn't
    Then he continued to attempt to 'correct' me...
    My gawd, are you joining him in thinking he was right in the first place?! SMH
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  6. #2841
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    18,346
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.redd..._yards_due_to/
    There has been plenty of conversations about this topic. Pretty petty to mock him for thinking it was interesting they went 115 yards on a drive.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/nflresear...532416?lang=en
    It's an incredibly homer thing to say is all lol

  7. #2842
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,670
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    lmao @ upset....I simply started by saying there is no such thing as a 115 yard drive...which there isn't
    Then he continued to attempt to 'correct' me...
    My gawd, are you joining him in thinking he was right in the first place?! SMH
    You were petty to mention anything at all. You knew what he meant.

  8. #2843
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    81,129
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    You were petty to mention anything at all. You knew what he meant.
    Youíre giving surf waaaaaay too much credit.

  9. #2844
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,670
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Youíre giving surf waaaaaay too much credit.
    Does anyone really think he thought the field was that big?

  10. #2845
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    9,409
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    You were petty to mention anything at all. You knew what he meant.
    What's petty is that we're STILL TALKING about my JOKINGLY jabbing him about saying they'd had a 115 yard drive. Has ZERO to do with my thinking ANYTHING about his knowledge or lack thereof. It was a light-hearted jab.

    But if it makes you both feel better, I am a HORRIBLE human being and should suffer the death of 10,000 cuts.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  11. #2846
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    13,654
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    What's petty is that we're STILL TALKING about my JOKINGLY jabbing him about saying they'd had a 115 yard drive. Has ZERO to do with my thinking ANYTHING about his knowledge or lack thereof. It was a light-hearted jab.

    But if it makes you both feel better, I am a HORRIBLE human being and should suffer the death of 10,000 cuts.
    Why are you still talking about it I changed it for you. I said it was a great 115 yards accumulated on that touchdown drive . Itís just longer to type like that😥

  12. #2847
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    13,654
    But once again Iím very disappointed in the football knowledge in here . If you wanted to nit pick that comment what you do is point out it wasnít just penalties that allowed for over 100 yards . There was a sack . Unlike penalties your credited with negative yards on a sack so technically they didnít gain 115 yards . Come on man if your going to troll me you have to be better then that. Be better then that next time . Itís like me having to constantly point out what is actually wrong with Dak . Itís like I have to actually help you guys troll in a educated manner .
    Last edited by surf and turf; 08-19-2019 at 01:41 AM.

  13. #2848
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    13,654
    Speaking of educated anyone notice the changes in the cowboys plays and play calling . Pretty vanilla game 1 but lots of pre snap motion last night and finally some creative routes . A real nice fake pitch FB draw which looked like a Boise St play . I donít know how much any of this will help yet but Iím glad Linny is gone I just got tired of defenders calling out what play they were running .

  14. #2849
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    14,101
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    But once again Iím very disappointed in the football knowledge in here .
    SiteWolf is just your typical know-nothing Eagles fan.

  15. #2850
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    30,311
    Jesus Christ.. lmao.. the convos here are getting pointless.. the regular season can't get here fast enough

    Your baby can't do this

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •