Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    We don't even know what Lawrence is going to be by the time he actually enters the draft
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Yeah that's a good point too. We finally get out of the dead money from Romo and others and we have to hand out extensions right away lol.

I don't think we should pay him as the top DE. Top 5 seems fair.

I think we should pay Dak too, cause getting a QB you can win with isn't easy. But if he wants like $25M a year or more I'd be worried about that because Dak isn't the type of QB who will win games on his own and we'd need enough cap space to keep a good roster around him. $20M is where I'd like Dak, but with Foles at $22M I don't see that happening anymore.
    Yeah Lawrence should be behind Donald and Mack but you know thatís not what his agent is saying. Dak is going to get more then Foles. Look at all these highly drafted quaterbacks how many of them are as good as Dak at winning football games ? Baker Mayfield? Maybe. Wentz ? Maybe but maybe not. Mahomes? Probably . But thereís not many. Look at Darnold and the Jets are hanging their hat on him . Itís such a crap shoot they are not letting Dak go anywhere and if he hit the open market heíd probably get more then what Dallas is going to give him.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    We don't even know what Lawrence is going to be by the time he actually enters the draft
    Iím confident heíll be a generational QB. Heís that good

Exactly. How many times have we seen guys like him start strong and fade out? Or get injured and never be the same again? Football is a violent sport, and those kind of injuries happen to prospects and they are never the same again. It's not like baseball or basketball where you can tank for those talents and injuries still make them viable prospects. One bad hit, and Lawrence has a leg like Alex Smith, or a knee like Mckenzie Milton

Tank for Tua

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Tank for Tua
    As a Redskins fan, this is the route I've advocated, including taking all of Alex Smith's cap hit this year.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    As a Redskins fan, this is the route I've advocated, including taking all of Alex Smith's cap hit this year.
    2020 QB draft class is stacked. Like you might actually fall in love with more than 1 QB

Tua and Fromm are my top 2 choice. I gotta see alil more from Herbert but I like his upside. You also have Costillo and Patterson

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    2020 QB draft class is stacked. Like you might actually fall in love with more than 1 QB

Tua and Fromm are my top 2 choice. I gotta see alil more from Herbert but I like his upside. You also have Costillo and Patterson
    They could all be Blaine Gabbert.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    They could all be Blaine Gabbert.
    And you could say that about every QB class including last year!!

Honestly never paid much attention to this thread. Going to be more active.

Giant fans- Iím being serious and not trying to be a sarcasm pain. How you feeling? What direction do you feel youíre heading in? What do you think their plan is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees, Eagles, Sixers, NYRangers

Quote Originally Posted by Foles9MVP View Post
    Honestly never paid much attention to this thread. Going to be more active.

Giant fans- Iím being serious and not trying to be a sarcasm pain. How you feeling? What direction do you feel youíre heading in? What do you think their plan is?

Idk lol Gettleman believes he can rebuild and win at the same time lol. Only team I can think of doing that maybe the Packers and they smoothly transition from Favre to Rodgers. Rodgers came into a situation where the pieces were in place.

I do believe he will pass on this QB draft class unless heís in love with Murray (Shurmur seems to like him) experts and analysts say 2020 class is stack with prospect in line and some better than the prospect that came out last year. PFF seems to think Murray alone is better than last yearís prospect except Mayfield.

With a rebuilt defense and oline and potientally 100 million in cap space you can draft a QB with the pieces in place. But at this point Iím not sure whatís going on.

And for the record I wouldnít have traded Odell but I understand why they did it!

I still think it possible the Giants trade for Rosen and put him behind Eli for a year....given how cheaply a team could get a high 1st rd QB at this point
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

I still think it possible the Giants trade for Rosen and put him behind Eli for a year....given how cheaply a team could get a high 1st rd QB at this point
    I think this is the smart plan for the Giants. I think Rosen will be better than anybody in this draft.

The return... 2018-19... playoffs!?!?!!?

I agree. If they could maybe get him for like a 2nd and 3rd, they wonít invest a 1st in a QB but still get a highly rated one that is only missing one less year of cheap control.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

NFC East Off-Season Thread

I lost all due respect for Golden Tate

Yankees, Eagles, Sixers, NYRangers

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast