Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 128 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 2047
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    No, this is what you said:
    You missed the post where I said I thought lambert and Ham were in a 3-4 defense I guess.. but right after I said ever I retracted to best I ever saw.

Sounds like the Dak counter offer was 34 million a year. This was before Wentz signed so unless he changed it heís probably going to get 33 .

Garret and some players including Witten will be running a football camp at Princeton U. Thatís like 10 minutes from me I wonder if I can figure out where they will eat Iíd love to buy the walking hall of famer a 🍸

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Garret and some players including Witten will be running a football camp at Princeton U. Thatís like 10 minutes from me I wonder if I can figure out where they will eat Iíd love to buy the walking hall of famer a 🍸
    Garrett is no HOFer
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Garrett is no HOFer
    Lol.. hell no. But Witten is.

would that be stalking ? ..lol.. I was in a 12 table restaurant in Florida with Pete Rose and his sons but I didnít approach him . But these are the Cowboys.

NFC East Off-Season Thread

Sounds like the Dak counter offer was 34 million a year. This was before Wentz signed so unless he changed it heís probably going to get 33 .
    That's what I thought he might get

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    That's what I thought he might get
    You would think itís pretty easy because itís somewhere in between Wilson and Wentz and thatís only a couple million difference per year. From what Iím reading is the issue is the average per year because itís so much higher then his current contract where as Wentz was not only making first round money but after the option it was less a jump in pay even though the contracts will be similar. Iím not gonna pretend to understand wtf that means or why it would delay a contract. Dallas said when they signed Lawrence they did so with a formula that simulated everyone signed already . They estimated everyoneís future contract even Cooper and Jaylon Smith so I donít know what the holdup is but I ask that every time with Dallas. They just take their times with contracts. It cost them money with Lawrence and if Goff signs first and its for more then Wilson waiting may cost them money here to

Freaking Kenley Jansen ... I wanted the 4 game sweep of Bdawks Cubbies for a Fatherís Day gift .

Freaking Kenley Jansen ... I wanted the 4 game sweep of Bdawks Cubbies for a Fatherís Day gift .
    so you're a Cowboys and Dodgers fan.....BDawk is an Eagles and Cubs fan.....
    You guys just throw darts when you were picking teams back when?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    so you're a Cowboys and Dodgers fan.....BDawk is an Eagles and Cubs fan.....
    You guys just throw darts when you were picking teams back when?
    My father was a Brooklyn dodger fan he was lucky enough to attend games at Ebbets Field so hearing those stories made me a dodger fan. And just like with the Cowboys I didnít know where Texas was at 5 years old . All I knew was NJ did not have a baseball or football team.

Dak standing Pat at 34 million . Lots of money . Iím wondering if they have the conviction to let him play the year knowing they can franchise him which at the least gives them exclusive bargaining rights for another year . But thatís a slippery slope . All signs point to a career year . It early but they claim heís never looked better to the point where John Kitna is now being hyped. Add in the most weapons he ever had and if someone can outplay Ron Leary the best o line he ever had . Heís also playing behind the best defense heís had since heís been here . And on top of all that Kellen Moores offense has been putting it on the defense which never happened this time of year and according to the Dallas defensive players has been very challenging to keep up with as Sean Lee put it. Thereís speed everywhere. Everything screams sign him right now. And if by some miracle he regresses will it be one of the biggest busts of all time ? Yes it will but itís their fault for not extending him last year . Probably could have gotten him for 29 million which may be closer to his worth right now but everything we see including the zombies in here saying itís all the team ... his worth is about to sky rocket . Take out his worse 3 games then look at his stats . His rating shoots up to over 98 . Dallas wins 96 percent of the games he reaches 100 . Why isnít he signed yet ?

I love the buy low philosophy and if I was Philly I would have tried to do the same thing I would have extended him when he was on the operating table for around the same price around 28 ,29 million . In fact it would have made more sense then signing Dak last year because of how much they gave up plus the actual #2 pick . They are commited to him in every way shape and form . Why not extend him when you can do it the cheapest . If Dallas waits for this season to start and he outplays Goff again and Goff signs for 34 itís gonna cost Dallas 36 maybe 37 no doubt.

Letís say your a team that needs a QB . You already have a roster where you can make a case where around 11 of your players are top 3 in the NFL at their position. You look towards Dak . You see a player with 3 years experience. Been in tons of high pressure wars both in regular and post season . You see a extreme leader . You see low turnovers . You see mobility. You see as the Philly DC said the most accurate QB on the run that heís ever saw. You see toughness . You see accountability. You see respect . You see wins. Whatís he worth to you?

Has there ever been a team that has had 11 players top 3 in their position?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.