4th round: WR
    5th round: WR
    6th round: WR
    7th round: trade down, pick up two 7ths. Take two WRs

Perfect draft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Iím more confident the Eagles WONT draft WRs back to back with their first two picks than I am Iíll wake up tomorrow morning.

I think a combo RB and OL (x2) are taken in those first three picks. Maybe a LB instead of another OL.

WR could sneak in their but not two.

Yea.. Iím thinking OL/RB with the top two picks unless someone that they love falls and they take BPA. I could also see a linebacker taken if someone they love falls in that range. The eagles liked LVE, if they see another LVE type player sitting on their draft board, I think they take a chance. This is the advantage of having 3 picks in the top 60, you can take two clear positions of need at the top of your board and also BPA regardless of position (that might be not as big of a need). I think they might be scared of taking linebackers high ever since the Marcus smith pick, I could see them trying to redeem themselves, especially if hicks leaves this offseason.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Yea.. Iím thinking OL/RB with the top two picks unless someone that they love falls and they take BPA. I could also see a linebacker taken if someone they love falls in that range. The eagles liked LVE, if they see another LVE type player sitting on their draft board, I think they take a chance. This is the advantage of having 3 picks in the top 60, you can take two clear positions of need at the top of your board and also BPA regardless of position (that might be not as big of a need). I think they might be scared of taking linebackers high ever since the Marcus smith pick, I could see them trying to redeem themselves, especially if hicks leaves this offseason.

I think they let Hicks walk. Heís an injury problem too. A stud LB could really help the front 7 even more which would be something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by hievan View Post
    I saw an article not too long ago that gruden was primed to "make us an offer we cant refuse" for foles and hes just crazy enough that it might be true.

We just need to hit on most of our picks this draft, build some depth on the lines, and exile our medical staff to the farthest depths of the earth.
    I think I read the same article. Read another article which was pure speculation but it was something like this:

Eagles trade: Foles and 1st (25th) round pick
    Raiders trade: 1st round pick (4th) and a 4th round pick I think.

100% pure speculation. Had the eagles picking best available DE/DT with the 4th overall pick.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I think they let Hicks walk. Heís an injury problem too. A stud LB could really help the front 7 even more which would be something else.

I agree. I think hicks is probably done in Philadelphia unfortunately. Heís a good player when healthy but heís just never healthy. I think a stud linebacker with Bradham, combined with that Dline would be filthy.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    I think I read the same article. Read another article which was pure speculation but it was something like this:

100% pure speculation. Had the eagles picking best available DE/DT with the 4th overall pick.
    Holy balls. If that trade with the raiders happens.. give howie exec of year award again lol. I did hear that Jon gruden really likes nick foles, so who knows? Maybe the cowboys pick plus a 4th could happen, I could see them valuing foles pretty highly.

Your baby can't do this

You're getting an elite D-lineman at that pick, easily (Williams, Oliver, Bosa, etc.). That would be scary good if Howie pulled that off.

"We was catching 'em. Unlike Agholor."
    Your 2019-20 Eagles

Too bad the bears and Cowboys picks werenít lower.

Iíd do the Either and a 4th (maybe 3rd) for Foles and a 4th as a more realistic option.

Iíd imagine the Raiders would go hard after Brown too.

Imagine they trade the Bears and Cowboys picks for Brown and Foles.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I find a hard time believing that will happen but Gruden is well Gruden and Howie has pulled off miracles before.

Pure speculation boys. Who knows tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    You're getting an elite D-lineman at that pick, easily (Williams, Oliver, Bosa, etc.). That would be scary good if Howie pulled that off.
    I mean if Bowie pulled that off with the makeup of the team as is, tbh Iíd probably try and move that #4 pick to a qb hungry team and compile even more picks out of it, I mean trade back and get another 2nd out of it and more future picks

Thatíd be my play. Sure itíd be nice to have a DL prospect like that but I think Iíd rather compile more picks

Imagine what this team could look like with a top 10 pick and 3 2nds, a 3rd and more future picks lol

You could nab ford outta Oklahoma or still get a great DL prospect and have all those 2nds to fill out the rest of the roster

Btw lol, if gruden loved foles that much, why didnít we try and get Khalil Mack with foles. I woulda done that straight up, hell we had 2 2nds

Foles and a 2nd for Khalil Mack

Are you kidding me? We may have won the super bowl just based on that move lol graham, cox and Mack are you kidding me? I couldíve played corner

And then Jernigan returns for the playoffs lol

I think Oakland would trade a hefty package for foles simply because they could probably flip Carr for a hefty package

So itís really no loss for them

If Iím the eagles I try and get their later first and 2nd and 3rd that would give us 2 picks in the 20s, 3 2nds

And the raiders tbh likely can recoup the 2nd and 3rd tbh with Derek Carr so itís really foles for their later first

Like I feel like the giants for example would rather have a guy like Derek Carr than this relatively weak qb class tbh and would probably have no problem giving up their 2nd and 3rd for him. They could use their first on a lineman and suddenly you have a better QB, better line and Beckham and saquon

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    I mean if Bowie pulled that off with the makeup of the team as is, tbh Iíd probably try and move that #4 pick to a qb hungry team and compile even more picks out of it, I mean trade back and get another 2nd out of it and more future picks

Thatíd be my play. Sure itíd be nice to have a DL prospect like that but I think Iíd rather compile more picks

Imagine what this team could look like with a top 10 pick and 3 2nds, a 3rd and more future picks lol

You could nab ford outta Oklahoma or still get a great DL prospect and have all those 2nds to fill out the rest of the roster

Btw lol, if gruden loved foles that much, why didnít we try and get Khalil Mack with foles. I woulda done that straight up, hell we had 2 2nds

Foles and a 2nd for Khalil Mack

Are you kidding me? We may have won the super bowl just based on that move lol graham, cox and Mack are you kidding me? I couldíve played corner

And then Jernigan returns for the playoffs lol
    Agreed with this. I think trading down and stock piling picks in that scenario would be the smart play. I don't think #4 is realistically in play though lol

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Agreed with this. I think trading down and stock piling picks in that scenario would be the smart play. I don't think #4 is realistically in play though lol

I think their 23rd pick or whatever may be realistic

I think it would depend on what they got for Derek Carr

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    I think their 23rd pick or whatever may be realistic

I think it would depend on what they got for Derek Carr
    Yea, I think it's #27? Could be wrong.. But I could see them trading 27 and a 4th. Yea Derek Carr is key. I think he gets a 1st and 3rd so it's basically an even swap, Carr for foles and might even get more for Carr because he's a few years younger than foles. Gruden clearly doesn't like Carr and I could see him making a move to get his QB in there.

Your baby can't do this

Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast