Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Philadelphia Eagles 2019 Off-Season Thread

Welp.. Foles declines his option, now eagles have to franchise him if they want to keep him/trade him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

I'm NOT at all surprised Foles declined his option. He can make 25M plus IF he is franchised by the team. I'm still optimistic that we can get a 2nd for Foles but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Nick Foles stays winning. Still the last QB to throw a td in the superbowl. Leggooo baby. Also screw a third I want a second. It should be a no brainer for the Jags.

I don't want to draft a RB this draft anymore, we should definitely sign Bell or Latavius Murray but I'm down to drafting a WR and stacking up the defense. Offensively were still SB capable. If defense adds more depth and youth, look out.
    Offensively, they are NOT Super Bowl capable. They NEED, at least, 2 wide receivers, a running back, and maybe some linemen.

here we go again with WR....
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

We ain't sneaking in, we are kicking the mother f***in door down. We're in this party now. Nobody wanted us in, but guess what, they got to deal with us now.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    Bleep You.

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    Offensively, they are NOT Super Bowl capable. They NEED, at least, 2 wide receivers, a running back, and maybe some linemen.
    My only fear in going all out like that on the offense, is that we become like what the Steelers were. They had a great QB, top level RB, 2 top level WR, but a defense incapable of getting the stops needed to win the big games. I don't disagree that we could stand to get another WR on the outside and an upgrade at RB, but I don't think we can spend all that capital on the offense when we're potentially losing 2 D-Lineman, our starting MLB, and a corner. We need to invest some capital in the defense as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    If every draft pick isn’t a wr, then it’s a bust.

Your baby can't do this

Philadelphia Eagles 2019 Off-Season Thread

Quote Originally Posted by abelugawhale View Post
    My only fear in going all out like that on the offense, is that we become like what the Steelers were. They had a great QB, top level RB, 2 top level WR, but a defense incapable of getting the stops needed to win the big games. I don't disagree that we could stand to get another WR on the outside and an upgrade at RB, but I don't think we can spend all that capital on the offense when we're potentially losing 2 D-Lineman, our starting MLB, and a corner. We need to invest some capital in the defense as well.
    He thinks wr is the only position on the team. All he's been talking about for like like 4 years is that the eagles need to upgrade WR. Don't get me wrong, adding some depth at WR couldn't hurt, but as you say there are other holes that need to be filled. On offense, I would say getting a running back and an OG/OT would be higher priority than getting wide receivers. I think this draft might actually be OL/DL heavy for the Eagles with DB/LB sprinkled in as well.

Your baby can't do this

IF we are talking about the draft I would go OL/DL, RB, and DB before taking a WR unless a stud WR fell. That just me though.

This team is going to be running a lot more 12 personnel with drafting Goedert last year, which is why you don't draft multiple WR's high in the draft. If there is a good one early on that you can't pass up on go for it, but you can almost say that about any position outside of a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Burkey3472 View Post
    This team is going to be running a lot more 12 personnel with drafting Goedert last year, which is why you don't draft multiple WR's high in the draft. If there is a good one early on that you can't pass up on go for it, but you can almost say that about any position outside of a few.
    Yep

Your baby can't do this

I want a stud LB...what are our options in the draft and FA?

Quote Originally Posted by Burkey3472 View Post
    So you’re saying they shouldn’t draft WR with both their first two picks?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    So you’re saying they shouldn’t draft WR with both their first two picks?

No we shouldn't.

We should draft one with every pick, plus trade for more picks, and draft wr's with them too.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    I want a stud LB...what are our options in the draft and FA?
    Clowney, Dee Ford, Anthony Barr, C.J. Mosley are probably the cream of the crop in free agency. For the draft Devin White would be gone, Mack Wilson or Devin Bush should be available in the 1st rd

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast