Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768
Results 1,006 to 1,010 of 1010
    If I trusted Thorson or Sudfeld, or McCown I'd say let Wentz play some. Problem is I don't trust any of them. I'd rather have Wentz rusty and healthy than out with injury. Ideally we could play Wentz comfortably and not be 100% screwed if he was injured

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Hammer View Post
    I don't like how the Eagles handled the backup QB position at all. They had all off-season to sign at least an adequate replacement for Foles and they for some reason had a major hard on for Nate Sudfeld who I think sucks never liked him in the first place. Now your signing McCown wow i'm speechless.
    Put it this way, there was no backup out there that the Eagles could win the Super Bowl with if Wentz goes down, so why not put all your chips in on wentz and if he gets hurt, get a better pick?

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Hammer View Post
    I don't like how the Eagles handled the backup QB position at all. They had all off-season to sign at least an adequate replacement for Foles and they for some reason had a major hard on for Nate Sudfeld who I think sucks never liked him in the first place. Now your signing McCown wow i'm speechless.
    Well Foles or anyone of his caliber wasnít coming here to back up. Eagles got super lucky to get Foles back as a back up two years ago as it was. Itís just not going to happen again.

What has Sudfeld shown that he sucks? He hasnít shown anything that heís amazing either but they obviously like him and heís been on the team for a couple seasons now and heís cheaper than anything else they couldíve gotten.

Theyíre on their like 5th QB. Not much out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Three more weeks is just too long. Fly.Eagles.Fly

News out of Redskins camp is that Case Keenum will be be starter week 1.

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768