Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    Right now I want the Eagles to draft a DE at 25. You can never have too many good pass rushers. I like Jaylon Ferguson. With two 2nd rounders get a RB and a OT/G.

My first round likes....Deandre Baker (CB), Devin Bush (LB), Josh Jacobs (RB), Chris Lindstrom (Guard)...These are guys that may be available at 25. My dream would be to trade up somehow to nab Devin White (LB). Dude's gonna be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    My first round likes....Deandre Baker (CB), Devin Bush (LB), Josh Jacobs (RB), Chris Lindstrom (Guard)...These are guys that may be available at 25. My dream would be to trade up somehow to nab Devin White (LB). Dude's gonna be nice.
    Something I was thinking about just today but with as many comp picks that the eagles will probably get next year, I wonder if they'd be more aggressive this year and try to trade up in the 1st/2nd round to get "their guy" whoever that may be.

Your baby can't do this

I actually would really like Jacobs now from what Iím reading. Maybe Iím just really invested in having a workhorse back to get 20-25 touches a game I donít know. He seems good enough to be that and not be a super high pick.

So Iíd actually see if he falls to our pick and then maybe trade back to like a top 5 pick in the second to maybe acquire a pick in the first next year or another pick in the second?

I donít really see anyone snagging him outside say Oakland in the early second so leapfrog then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Darby back on a one year deal. Love it.

The return... 2018-19... playoffs!?!?!!?

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I actually would really like Jacobs now from what Iím reading. Maybe Iím just really invested in having a workhorse back to get 20-25 touches a game I donít know. He seems good enough to be that and not be a super high pick.

So Iíd actually see if he falls to our pick and then maybe trade back to like a top 5 pick in the second to maybe acquire a pick in the first next year or another pick in the second?

I donít really see anyone snagging him outside say Oakland in the early second so leapfrog then?

I'm leaning toward Jacobs as well. He doesn't have much tread on his tires.

One thing I noticed: Jacobs is a mature runner. Knows when to shift the ball in his hands, knows when to and not to take contact. Most impressive thing is his blocking, easily. He is nasty.
    Last edited by Young$avage; 03-15-2019 at 05:05 PM.

Philadelphia Eagles 2019 Off-Season Thread

Darby 1 year/8.5mill

Not bad. Hopefully eagles can extend him before he hits free agency again

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Darby 1 year/8.5mill

Not bad. Hopefully eagles can extend him before he hits free agency again
    I think their hoping somebody emerges as top dog. This is the year of reckoning for the DBs.

Philadelphia Eagles 2019 Off-Season Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    I think their hoping somebody emerges as top dog. This is the year of reckoning for the DBs.
    Yea, probably. I've mentioned this before but I think Darby is a little overrated. I'd love to see him prove the doubters wrong and see the eagles lock him into a long term extension. Either way, the eagles have a ton of young CBs which is why (for now) I think thry would rather try to develop the ones that they currently have over selecting new guys high in the draft. Mills, Darby, and Jones all have something to prove too after getting big injuries. They haven't impressed but they are still very young with upside. Big year for all these kids, if they don't impress they will probably be replaced.

Your baby can't do this

I like it but at the same time I don't. He's young and top 15 at his position so can't hate. But I really really wanted Leblanc, Sidney and Maddox to get a shot. Now two of those guys are not going to get to shine because Mills and Darby are most likely your starters. Its bittersweet
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Bringing Darby back is a great move for both sides. On the Eagles side, it gives them more depth and only a one year commitment. Darby can regain his value with a healthy season next year and get a mega deal in 2020.

Also, if Darby signs a big deal next offseason, they could get a 3rd round comp pick, which they wouldnít have this year.

I think itís a great move, I like that they arenít letting holes stay holes

Theyíre replacing some positions with equally talented players and even improving other areas

Making the draft more manageable in terms of filling out the roster completely

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    I'm leaning toward Jacobs as well. He doesn't have much tread on his tires.

One thing I noticed: Jacobs is a mature runner. Knows when to shift the ball in his hands, knows when to and not to take contact. Most impressive thing is his blocking, easily. He is nasty.
    So is Bryce Love who we can have with our third rounder or late second. Offensive line is crucial, were not getting a good bookend with no late second or third.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

I like the Darby 1 year prove it signing. My guess is that Darby will be placed on the PUP list to recover from his ACL injury.

Anyone know IF Darby will be ready for the opener or how many games he may miss?

Niners resigned Mostart to a 3 year deal.
    This means they have 4 really talented running backs on the team

Meaning Matt Breida should be more than available. If Howie can somehow net him then our RB situation is more than solidified. He wont cost a 1st or 2nd eirher, hopefully. Dudes a beast and can run and catch out the backfield.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast