Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by abelugawhale View Post
    Clowney, Dee Ford, Anthony Barr, C.J. Mosley are probably the cream of the crop in free agency. For the draft Devin White would be gone, Mack Wilson or Devin Bush should be available in the 1st rd
    I like Mack a lot. Anthony Barr would be...ironic...Isn't he the one that ended Ajayi's season? lol

Also, am I missing something? I thought it was against the CBA to franchise tag a player with the intent of trading them?

I think we'll find out what the plan is for Foles, I might be wrong about this, but I assume if you tag someone you have to clear out enough cap to cover the amount owed, which in theory would force us to create $25 million more in cap

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    I like Mack a lot. Anthony Barr would be...ironic...Isn't he the one that ended Ajayi's season? lol

Also, am I missing something? I thought it was against the CBA to franchise tag a player with the intent of trading them?
    You still can tag and trade them, similar to the Patriots moving Matt Cassel for a second rounder quite a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by abelugawhale View Post
    I think we'll find out what the plan is for Foles, I might be wrong about this, but I assume if you tag someone you have to clear out enough cap to cover the amount owed, which in theory would force us to create $25 million more in cap
    The Eagles would have to clear enough cap to keep certain cap holds and the Foles franchise tag..so moving swiftly would be ideal in the case of trading him. The good thing is I'm sure they've had plenty of talks over the last two years so they'll know interested parties.

This is a deep WR draft, but two player in FA peak my interest in John Brown and Tyrell Williams. Both of them offer enough youth that you can keep them for 2-3 years. Tyrell would likely be my preference, but I imagine Brown comes a bit cheaper. Both of them offer that speed element where they can take the top off of the defense.

John Elway is stupid.

I'm bored.

The return... 2018-19... playoffs!?!?!!?

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    I'm bored.
    Wanna make out?

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Can the Jaguars just offer a 2nd for Foles and get this deal done with.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Would be sick if they are really wanting to move on from Fournette and send him our way :P ...The only thing is that injury history. lol

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    Would be sick if they are really wanting to move on from Fournette and send him our way :P ...The only thing is that injury history. lol
    That will never happen Eagles would be lucky just to get anything for Foles and more than likely they won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Foles is a free-agent why would Jacksonville give Philly a 2nd round pick?

BGN was talking about Foles for Fournette and a veryyy unlikely Eagles 1st for Ramsey. I would love that. lol All rumors and people just being bored.

Imagine Foles + Eagles 1st for Fournette + Ramsey.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789