Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3341424344 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    When was the last time the Eagles have 3 picks in the top 57? Its important that Roseman comes away with impact players.
    Without trading up? Not sure. Though I almost expect one of those picks to be trade actually. Lol. Howie loves his draft day trades

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Agreed. Iíd trade down for sure if it nets the Eagles a first next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yea and having two 2nd round picks makes it even easier. It's funny, even if the Eagles trade out of the first round they'd still have two picks before the cowboys 1st pick (#53 and #57, cowboys first pick is #58). Lol

Your baby can't do this

2 weeks.

The return... 2018-19... playoffs!?!?!!?

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    2 weeks.
    It goes by so slow

Your baby can't do this

I'm wondering why we haven't signed Zach Brown yet personally...It would be such a solid pickup at this point at LB which is obviously a position of need.

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    I'm wondering why we haven't signed Zach Brown yet personally...It would be such a solid pickup at this point at LB which is obviously a position of need.
    I was just wondering that the other day. I wonder why there really isnít any news or rumors about him right now, I mean I donít even know if any teams are interested in him. He was one of the better linebackers in the NFL last year, youíd think that heíd get more media coverage.. weird..

Your baby can't do this

Ertz restructured

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Ertz restructured

Why are they freeing up so much cap space for 2019? I think they either may be about to make a big move or they are about to pay wentz and majorly front load it this year.

Your baby can't do this

Wentz extension may be coming...

I see so many scenarios where the Eagles can trade up or down for a player that they like but my bet is still on OL/DL.

Read somewhere that the Eagles should trade for LB Derron Lee from the Jets. Any interest?

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Wentz extension may be coming...
    Yea I think thatís why they are creating so much cap space. I think they give him a ton of money up front and take a huge cap hit this year. Lot of incentives in his contract too Iím assuming. Someone was saying Andrew luck type contract, which kinda makes sense because luck was injured when he got that contract too. So Iím assuming it will be similar to that, maybe a little more with inflation, and a lot of incentives based on performance and staying on the field.

Your baby can't do this

On the other hand, I saw somewhere that they are possibly looking into trading for jadeveon clowney. That could be another possible reason for freeing up cap, though I donít think thatís as likely as the wentz extension.

Your baby can't do this

We gain nothing though from giving him a raise this year if anything it just lowers the amount of years we have before we have to reup him again.

I think it's more for a trade or signing.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

If the Eagles extend Wentz, let's say for 5 years, that contract would only start next year so they can use this year's cap space to pay him a large signing bonus which would reduce his cap hits over the next 5 years. It would help the team be able manage other players' contracts given they're less limited by Wentz's contract.

Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3341424344 LastLast