Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    Let me slow this down for you...as many of us have to do because you have zero reading comprehension or just a very low iq.

How many games did you go without an interception, was your question. That was what the majority of your post is about. I clearly am crediting Carr for going without turnovers after struggling with them early in the year. He adapted to the system and began understanding it and making better decisions with the football and the reads. So your entire post is focusing on something that im crediting Carr for.... learn 2 read.

Second... if you can keep up.

Carr has shown he can win in this league? He is going on 28 years old, and has 1 winning season. It reminds me of Joe Flacco when he was in his contract year, threw up a huge season and won a superbowl. How has he done since? Did he prove he can win in this league or did he get benched for a rookie? Blake Bortles "proved he could win" by taking his team to an AFC championship last year right? How is that working for him?

1 winning season doesnt prove anything really when you talk about giving a guy the keys to your franchise.

So to my original point, if you understood how to read.... I am still on the fence with Carr. He seemed to develop in Gruden's scheme as the season went on. He has shown flashes but is still very inconsistent.
    I've mostly supported Carr, but I have had my frustrations with him also, but I'm still curious to see how 2019 develops. If he stinks the bed, then trade him after the season. I do wanna see sufficient weapons for Carr before giving him his walking papers.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    I've mostly supported Carr, but I have had my frustrations with him also, but I'm still curious to see how 2019 develops. If he stinks the bed, then trade him after the season. I do wanna see sufficient weapons for Carr before giving him his walking papers.
    If he ***** the bed, their wont be a trade market.

If were offered a 1st, trade him now.

Quote Originally Posted by BoKnowsRaiders View Post

Still rumored.....Giants are looking for Eli's replacement. If they offer a 1, our next problem will be who will replace him. I could see Foles becoming available. Philly said yesterday that Wentz is still their #1. Other question is, will they willingly trade him to Giants....same division foe...I think not, but I've been wrong before.

Quote Originally Posted by BoKnowsRaiders View Post

Exactly! The trade Carr thing will turn into Carr being released and nothing coming back in return.

He has some good moments but we've seen enough. Having pocket presence, having mobility and having the ability to move around in and out of pocket is more important now also. Carr DOES NOT have that skill at all

It comes down to whether you believe hes our long term answer at QB.

If not, get the most value for him. Teams wont trade much for a mediocre, $20+ million QB if has a poor season.

If we can get an early 1st round pick for Derek, we absolutely should do it. You draft his replacement and pay the guy a portion of Derek's salary and hope that he turns out to be good... If we hold on to Derek to see if he's good enough in 2019, and he stinks, then we're stuck with a sub-par QB making 25 mil a year.

I really like Derek. Think he's a wonderful human being... but if after 5 season you're still questioning Derek's abilities on the football field, is he really the guy to lead your team for the next several years? We know Jon is not afraid to blow things up, and has absolutely zero regard for past draft picks... More importantly, let's hope that Kolton Miller isn't a bust, and if he is, Jon doesn't stubbornly hold on to him to prove that he's right.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456