Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

2019 ATP/WTA Season

Tennys Sandgren (Auckland), Sonia Kenin (Hobart), and Alex De Minaur (Sydney) all won the first titles of their careers yesterday. Australian Open main draw play begins tomorrow night.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Tennys Sandgren (Auckland), Sonia Kenin (Hobart), and Alex De Minaur (Sydney) all won the first titles of their careers yesterday. Australian Open main draw play begins tomorrow night.
    Nice I love both Tennis and De Minaur. I think De Minaur is the most entertaining young player I've seen in a while

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Nice I love both Tennis and De Minaur. I think De Minaur is the most entertaining young player I've seen in a while
    His defense is already among the best in the game. The kid just never gives up on a ball. What he lacks in size, he makes up for in heart and hustle. As he gets more TV exposure heís going to become a global fan favorite. His match with Cilic at the US Open was easily the best menís match of the tournament. He won a lot of US fans for that effort.

Is it weird I feel bad for Murray? I don't really like him, never have, and yet I'm sitting here almost sad that he's hanging it up

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Is it weird I feel bad for Murray? I don't really like him, never have, and yet I'm sitting here almost sad that he's hanging it up
    No. Even if you weren't a fan guy clearly worked hard, played hard, and was gifted. Its sad when that gets taken away early

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.