Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2019 ATP/WTA Season

Tennys Sandgren (Auckland), Sonia Kenin (Hobart), and Alex De Minaur (Sydney) all won the first titles of their careers yesterday. Australian Open main draw play begins tomorrow night.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Tennys Sandgren (Auckland), Sonia Kenin (Hobart), and Alex De Minaur (Sydney) all won the first titles of their careers yesterday. Australian Open main draw play begins tomorrow night.
    Nice I love both Tennis and De Minaur. I think De Minaur is the most entertaining young player I've seen in a while

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Nice I love both Tennis and De Minaur. I think De Minaur is the most entertaining young player I've seen in a while
    His defense is already among the best in the game. The kid just never gives up on a ball. What he lacks in size, he makes up for in heart and hustle. As he gets more TV exposure heís going to become a global fan favorite. His match with Cilic at the US Open was easily the best menís match of the tournament. He won a lot of US fans for that effort.

Is it weird I feel bad for Murray? I don't really like him, never have, and yet I'm sitting here almost sad that he's hanging it up

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Is it weird I feel bad for Murray? I don't really like him, never have, and yet I'm sitting here almost sad that he's hanging it up
    No. Even if you weren't a fan guy clearly worked hard, played hard, and was gifted. Its sad when that gets taken away early

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

The entire womenís tour has got to be worried about Naomi Osaka. She won the Australian without ever playing her best tennis. Sheís still growing her game and maturing as a player and has already collected two slams. It wonít be long before weíre discussing whether or not sheís the best player in the womenís game.

I grew to really like Andy. Nobody in the game worked harder. He was an honest competitor and wore his emotions transparently, which made for some great TV over the years. He really should have done more. Three slams is such a modest total for a player of his talent. He had the hip surgery that Bob Bryan just had in a last ditch effort to extend his career. Heíll never be the same player, but I do hope he is able to return to at least walk away on his own terms.

Quote Originally Posted by ZackBlack View Post
    Really? French Open futures have Halep, Williams ahead of Osaka. Halep defeated her last May. Sloane Stephens is in the mix, too.

She's way head in the standings, would want to see her in semi-final/final action against another top competitor to be sure.
    The French Open is the one slam that I donít feel confident in Osaka winning. Right now, I think you have to call her the favorite to win Wimbledon, though.

Any luck?

Unfortunately, Wimby is setting up for Serena. Hasnít played a tough match yet. Kerber going out really opened up her draw.

The men has been about as predictable as ever. See you at the Djokovic/Federer final for the 1,000th time.

Any luck?

Unfortunately, Wimby is setting up for Serena. Hasnít played a tough match yet. Kerber going out really opened up her draw.

The men has been about as predictable as ever. See you at the Djokovic/Federer final for the 1,000th time.
    No love for Halep? I've spent a week or so rooting for Coco, but then she ran into my girl Simona

No love for Halep? I've spent a week or so rooting for Coco, but then she ran into my girl Simona
    Not against Serena. Sheís been dominated in their head-to-head. Different player since winning Roland Garros a year ago, but I still donít think she can take Serena, especially on grass.

She did it! 🤯🙌🏻

She did it! 🤯🙌🏻
    and did it sort of easily, it's kinda weird how Serena is still dominant as ****, but has been really struggling in the finals

Hell of a match so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    Hell of a match so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    caught the replay this afternoon, that was as good as it gets, I think it was McEnroe that joked about tweeking the rules so they'd play forever lol, I'm not sure that's a bad idea

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast