Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    And? I'll bet you dollars to donuts that ISIS is a competing interest to the US. You ****ers are so caught up in identity politics that you can't see the tree from the forest.
    I JUST said that the Islamic state is a competing interest to the US and now you are telling me that while quoting me saying it???

It's a big different to talk about "Muslims" as a whole, and this one man. This man is known, he's an individual. It's just stupid to judge that individual by the actions of the worst of his group just as it's stupid to judge all white men by the actions of Hitler. The Texas Republicans made the right decision and that's good.

I think ISIS would disagree with you.

I think a few million Muslim Americans wouldnít disagree with me which is the point of this story. ISIS is unrelated.

And? I'll bet you dollars to donuts that ISIS is a competing interest to the US. You ****ers are so caught up in identity politics that you can't see the tree from the forest.
    This man that the story is about isnít in isis.

You do know that not all Muslims are in isis right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I worry that those opposing this guy are more loyal to Christianity than they are to the US.

Make sense now?

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Steve King and Special are very sad.

pay attention and you might learn something, but I'm not expecting much from you.

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46841814

Pretty sad there was even a vote on him. Leftist/Shari'a Zuckerberg-ization is a new one though.

in order to have an issue with this Muslim Republican those that object would have to show evidence that his connection to Islam was dangerous and a threat. simply being a Muslim is not dangerous/threatening, and not a reason to remove someone.
    Last edited by SpecialFNK; 01-12-2019 at 11:57 AM.

the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    in order to have an issue with this Muslim Republican those that object would have to show evidence that his connection to Islam was dangerous and a threat. simply being a Muslim is not dangerous/threatening, and not a reason to remove someone.
    It was enough of a reason for roughly 25% of those given the privilege to vote. I really try to look on the positive side that about 75% of people didn't think it warranted removal. But the fact that 25% did really bothers me and I struggle to wonder how people could be that ignorant.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It was enough of a reason for roughly 25% of those given the privilege to vote. I really try to look on the positive side that about 75% of people didn't think it warranted removal. But the fact that 25% did really bothers me and I struggle to wonder how people could be that ignorant.
    In any political group it's not uncommon for 25% of them to not like someone. Their vote MAY have had nothing to do with his religion but just trying to capitalize on an opportunity to get rid of him, or maybe they were voting the way their thought their constituents would want them to vote. Or they really could be that dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    They just believe in American Jesus. The one that led an armed revolt against the romans, that made fat bank off the folks around him, and spent that bank drinking and doping. Youíre aware, the Jesus that hates immigrants cause they steal his wealth, very important to Jesus, and that encouraged his people to cheat on their taxes because those romans canít manage their money. The one that praised corporations and was married to consumerism. That good old chicken-**** hate filled American Jesus. Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    It's a big different to talk about "Muslims" as a whole, and this one man. This man is known, he's an individual. It's just stupid to judge that individual by the actions of the worst of his group just as it's stupid to judge all white men by the actions of Hitler. The Texas Republicans made the right decision and that's good.
    That it even became an issue that needed voting on etc is really bad though haha. This is a sad story moreso than anything else, once again look how ridiculous we have become where we start trying to discrimine against those who are different without much reason other than that (in this case religion).

His religion became such a big issue it came to a vote and in that vote there were over 25% voting to remove him. It's really horrible even have to vote because someone is "different" in some way (whether it skin color/religion/gender etc) but once again here we are even in 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    They just believe in American Jesus. The one that led an armed revolt against the romans, that made fat bank off the folks around him, and spent that bank drinking and doping. Youíre aware, the Jesus that hates immigrants cause they steal his wealth, very important to Jesus, and that encouraged his people to cheat on their taxes because those romans canít manage their money. The one that praised corporations and was married to consumerism. That good old chicken-**** hate filled American Jesus. Amen.
    Benny that post made me really sad. I normally don't let myself feel. Cut it out

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I think ISIS would disagree with you.
    lol, this guy..
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    The voice of reason!

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    That it even became an issue that needed voting on etc is really bad though haha. .
    Yea, seriously..

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, this guy..
    He thinks LGBT people being employed is a death blow to his religion so you shouldnít be surprised at him getting upset over this lol

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast