Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Well Minnesota would have to tank the rest of their season but it doesn't look like they are going to especially when it comes to getting Zion
    You asked who needed him, not who had a chance to get him.

The Warriors need him, they are desperate for a big who can score.

Best fit is def the cavs. Not even being a homer. Zion needs the ball and since the cavs Don't really have much other then Sexton he will have no problem getting the ball and developing. The Cavs can then build the team around him.

He would look great on the suns but he would have to fit in with the players they have.

BTW- I love this kids attitude. He was asked where he wants to play and he said anywhere that wants me. I love that attitude. We have to many wimps and coward athletes these days who only wanna play on certain teams. Zion is like screw that, ill make anyone a winner. Thats what makes you elite in my eyes.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    You asked who needed him, not who had a chance to get him.

The Warriors need him, they are desperate for a big who can score.
    I donít know if you know what the word need means

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    Best fit is def the cavs. Not even being a homer. Zion needs the ball and since the cavs Don't really have much other then Sexton he will have no problem getting the ball and developing. The Cavs can then build the team around him.

He would look great on the suns but he would have to fit in with the players they have.

BTW- I love this kids attitude. He was asked where he wants to play and he said anywhere that wants me. I love that attitude. We have to many wimps and coward athletes these days who only wanna play on certain teams. Zion is like screw that, ill make anyone a winner. Thats what makes you elite in my eyes.
    Yup, same attitude Baker had.

I think he would pair nicely with Sexton.
    Believe the hype. The Baker has come.

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    I donít know if you know what the word need means
    If you look up those off-season listings of "team needs" for all of the teams, for the Warriors you would have found "big who can score" in them. I was using the common usage of "need" which is to say "want" rather than "require".

Still not sure if you know what the word need means

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    Still not sure if you know what the word need means
    We all have to live with our limitations.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Sure Mello fan
    Yeah I shouldn't talk about the Knicks like that...they've given us so much and asked for so little in return

Dallas Mavericks

I personally want him to go to the Knicks.

The only 2 teams I dont want him to end up with are ATL and CLE. Cleveland right after James it's just unfair. And ATL is going to stick with Trae Young way too long to avoid acknowledging what a draft day disaster that was and I want to see guys like Williamson end up somewhere they can thrive because it's great for fans.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    The only 2 teams I dont want him to end up with are ATL and CLE. Cleveland right after James it's just unfair. And ATL is going to stick with Trae Young way too long to avoid acknowledging what a draft day disaster that was and I want to see guys like Williamson end up somewhere they can thrive because it's great for fans.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

That's a great point. I have had arguments with Hawks fans that seem to be in terminal denial about not keeping Luka. He clearly should have been the first pick. His clutch numbers are sick and if not for some of his own incompetent teammates not giving him the ball at high leverage moments (like Harrison Barnes tonight) his usage numbers would be off the chart.

I know Trae hasn't done much this year, but I'd love to see Zion in Atlanta. Just get two really unique players together along with those other nice youngsters in Collins and Huerter. Cool stuff would happen.
    POOP

The Knicks need to be saved by Zion. Landing him could start a domino affect to make them relevant again

Are we sure Williamson will be an above average offensive player in the NBA? His actual offensive skills are mediocre (handle, shooting, vision etc). His athletic ability and attitude is off the charts. I dont see him coming into the league and averaging 20 points off the bat like Luka as a teenager.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast