Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Quote Originally Posted by eeek78 View Post
    He inherited those pieces. He acquired the dinosaurs.
    But he is not building around them, he brought them here to win now because thatís the type of staff he has. He also brought in a 24 year old closer and a 29 year set up man for the next three years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    But he is not building around them, he brought them here to win now because thatís the type of staff he has. He also brought in a 24 year old closer and a 29 year set up man for the next three years.

A 24 year old with the mileage of a 30+ year old and a setup man who gave us heartaches and heartattacks.

But anyways, what the heck happened to you? Where is all this optimism coming from? Where is the sick we all know and love????

A 24 year old with the mileage of a 30+ year old and a setup man who gave us heartaches and heartattacks.
    Mileage of a 30 year old?

Dude youíre being nuts now.

Yeah wtf does that even mean.....He is 24 and has pitched 3 MLB seasons....He does not have the mileage of a 30 year old lol people don't always think before they type and throw out some outrageous phrases that make absolutely no sense.
    Just a Met's fan surrounded by Phillies fan's standing strong behind enemy lines

But anyways, what the heck happened to you? Where is all this optimism coming from? Where is the sick we all know and love????
    For the first time in a while I feel the FO is trying to win now, though am not completely sold on some of the moves. Not a fan of the Davis or Bronxton move, did not like giving up Kelenic at all. Canít keep trading away 3 prospects for one guy.

I think Cano will hit for the first three years, the last two scare the **** out of me. I wanted Lowrie, so am happy they got him.

Sadly this team will never spend big and that ****ing sucks.

Sadly they will never fully rebuild either, so this is the best we can hope.

I love the fact they dump Plawecki who sucks and TdA is a back up.

I think their depth is very good and we wonít have to see bums like an old Reyes or Ty Kelly or Jack Reinheimer or Phillip Evans.

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheKing30 View Post
    Yeah wtf does that even mean.....He is 24 and has pitched 3 MLB seasons....He does not have the mileage of a 30 year old lol people don't always think before they type and throw out some outrageous phrases that make absolutely no sense.
    I mean he can get hurt, but thatís the case with any pitcher.

The dude has 191 IP in his first 3 seasons. That's a lot, especially for such a hard thrower with a hard biting slider. We can hope the guy has staying power, but realistically he may have 1 or two more elite seasons before his arm starts to have issues. I guess the TC and Warthen sh!+$how is not here to completely overuse him right out of the gate. We do have that going for us.

A 24 year old with the mileage of a 30+ year old
    Really?

The dude has 191 IP in his first 3 seasons. That's a lot, especially for such a hard thrower with a hard biting slider. We can hope the guy has staying power, but realistically he may have 1 or two more elite seasons before his arm starts to have issues. I guess the TC and Warthen sh!+$how is not here to completely overuse him right out of the gate. We do have that going for us.
    Thatís like 65 innings a year...Iíd hardly consider that a lot. Didnít Gsellman throw like 80 last year?

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Thatís like 65 innings a year...Iíd hardly consider that a lot. Didnít Gsellman throw like 80 last year?

Yeah nothing more annoying then when people just make **** up to back their argument or create some narrative that doesn't even exist lol.
    Just a Met's fan surrounded by Phillies fan's standing strong behind enemy lines

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415