Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    We also canít be too mad about Boylen. We all agree we want to lose. Boylen...Check!!! If there is anything to gain from Boylen itís the fact that we will continue losing, and maybe he will instill some discipline to a young team for our next coach. Heís not gonna be here very long so Iím not to worried about that. Itís not like we were going to hire our future coach mid season.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    We really tried to tank. Itís just that so did a plethora of teams.

I absolutely do judge the rebuild based on the day Butler was traded. From that point I think for the most part weíve made the right choices.
    So you're just going to ignore all the wrong moves the FO made and give them credit for all the right moves they've made?

Niko definitely ruined our tank last year. To an extent so did Dunn and Nwaba. We got hot when Those 3 started playing and Dunn and Nwabaís Defense wouldnít allow us to blow games late. But at the same time, Niko prolly doesnít get us a 1st if that doesnít happen. He was looked at pretty negatively before he game back on fire. As for the Parker signing preventing us from taking on a bad contract to inherit picks? If anything thing we should be mad that our front office just isnít willing to do that in general. Itís not like we canít trade Rolo and take on a bad 2 year deal with a 1st attached.
    They completely messed up the Parker situation. They even found a way to make a bad situation worse by benching him and calling him out of shape. If he had any trade value it's gone now. They'll end up releasing him in the off season and get nothing out of it. There's better ways to use cap space instead of wasting 20M on someone for 40-50 games. Draft picks are good for this team they should absolutely try to absorb bad contracts for draft picks. The D'Angelo Russell trade is a another good example. The Nets took on bad contracts for Russell and he's been really good for them.

We also canít be too mad about Boylen. We all agree we want to lose. Boylen...Check!!! If there is anything to gain from Boylen itís the fact that we will continue losing, and maybe he will instill some discipline to a young team for our next coach. Heís not gonna be here very long so Iím not to worried about that. Itís not like we were going to hire our future coach mid season.
    We can't be mad that we have a HS coach teaching 90's basketball in 2019? It's good that they're losing but the players have completely regressed since he took over and he's been a complete embarrassment to the organization. I know he won't be here long term but it would be nice if the young players actually learned how to play modern basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubs420 View Post
    Garpax is a ****ing joke, and so is Reinsdorf. His blind loyalty to GarPax is turning this orginzation into a laughing stock.

Haven't watched or attended one game this year and I'm not going to until they fire GarPax.... its a slap in the face to Bulls fans these guys are still employed.

They cant even tank right...
    Yeah I haven't been to a game since 2015 and I used to go pretty often. I refuse to go to any games or buy any merchandise until they clean house.

Quote Originally Posted by ILMindState View Post
    So you're just going to ignore all the wrong moves the FO made and give them credit for all the right moves they've made?

They completely messed up the Parker situation. They even found a way to make a bad situation worse by benching him and calling him out of shape. If he had any trade value it's gone now. They'll end up releasing him in the off season and get nothing out of it. There's better ways to use cap space instead of wasting 20M on someone for 40-50 games. Draft picks are good for this team they should absolutely try to absorb bad contracts for draft picks. The D'Angelo Russell trade is a another good example. The Nets took on bad contracts for Russell and he's been really good for them.

We can't be mad that we have a HS coach teaching 90's basketball in 2019? It's good that they're losing but the players have completely regressed since he took over and he's been a complete embarrassment to the organization. I know he won't be here long term but it would be nice if the young players actually learned how to play modern basketball.
    Iím not ignoring the wrong moves. The wrong moves since the day butler was traded arenít that bad. The Parker signing literally means nothing to me. We could have used that money and got better and that woulda hurt our rebuild more than anything. Who cares that some billionaire wasted 20 million dollars in a tank season? I sure TF donít. At least it was for 1 year.

Iím also not going to cry about not getting a top 3 pick last year.

Iím not mad that we fired Hoiberg and gave the job to Boylen because I donít think it goes beyond this season and I think he gives us the best chance to lose.

We are now in a 4 team race for the bottom 3 which gives us the highest odds at 1st overall. The Cavs, Knicks, Bulls, Suns are the only teams I see as bottom 3. The Hawks have turned a corner to an extent. I think the Suns are are trying to improve more then us. If we land a top 1-2-3 pick, we are going to get a guy that everyone will finally be happy about.

If we are a joke 2-3 years from now, then Iíll be angry, but I knew what these first few years of the rebuild were going to be.

I guess what Iím trying to say is, so far, this season has been a win in my eyes.

I was actually worried we might improve on last year which would have sucked. Thatís Win number 1 for our rebuild!

I wanted Hoiberg Fired. Thatís Win number 2 for the rebuild!

Of the trades we need to make, weíve made 1 of 4. I wanted Holiday trades and we got a pretty solid deal for him. He sucks. I want Rolo, Portis, and Parker traded as well. Iíll be a little disappointed if we donít trade any of them but it wonít be a total loss. So far we have a 1/4th Win in regards to trades for the rebuild.

We are currently 1 game out of last place and a guaranteed 4th pick and are sitting on a guaranteed 5th. We currently have the best possible odds at #1 overall. We are 1/2 way to a Win for our rebuild there.

Losses for the rebuild are the fact that we still have Gar Foreman. Win is it seems like Paxson, who I feel makes better personnel decisions, is more in charge.

The other Loss is stated above. We need to get something out of Rolo, Parker, Portis. They said Parker is back in the roatation and he played well yesterday so maybe we can get a washing machine for him now.

It really is hilarious how bad a coach Boylen is. So many people tried to back him when he was having the team run suicides and do push-ups and ďplay for the name on the front.Ē

All in all Iím glad heís the coach. Heís pushing us closer to Zion which I want REAL badly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    It really is hilarious how bad a coach Boylen is. So many people tried to back him when he was having the team run suicides and do push-ups and ďplay for the name on the front.Ē

All in all Iím glad heís the coach. Heís pushing us closer to Zion which I want REAL badly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    None of us were backing him for the future or saying heís a good NBA coach. But if we had a lazy, out of shape team, Iím cool with his antics. Especially at the expense of wins. We donít want those at all this year. I cringe when I see comments on the Bulls Facebook or twitter feeds, and fans are crying about losses. Who ****ing cares if we win this year. Thatís the worst case scenario for us

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345