Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

IGT: January 2019 (Bulls Tanking Hard 10-31)

1/10 @ Trailblazers
    1/11 @ Warriors
    1/12 @ Jazz
    1/15 @ Lakers
    1/17 @ Nuggets
    1/19 vs. Heat
    1/21 @ Cavaliers
    1/23 vs. Hawks
    1/25 vs. Clippers
    1/27 vs. Cavaliers
    1/29 @ Nets
    1/30 @ Heat

Hopefully we lose all of them.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

3 wins, max?

That West trip will be ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    1/10 @ Trailblazers
    1/11 @ Warriors
    1/12 @ Jazz
    1/15 @ Lakers
    1/17 @ Nuggets
    1/19 vs. Heat
    1/21 @ Cavaliers
    1/23 vs. Hawks
    1/25 vs. Clippers
    1/27 vs. Cavaliers
    1/29 @ Nets
    1/30 @ Heat
    Watch us win Hawks and both Cavs games lol. We have no business winning the rest.

I knew the team wouldn't be good (lol at people who thought they would make the playoffs, though I guess they still could), but who would have thought they would be this much worse than last year...and even less fun to watch.

I didn't expect the team to be this bad, that's for sure. I thought they'd win like 35 games this year, maybe flirt with .500. The injuries early on certainly did not help at all, but Boylen is not a coach we are going to win with. Also doesn't help that we benched Parker. Parker's defense was horrid, but he was scoring well.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    3 wins, max?

That West trip will be ugly.
    I think we will beat the Cavs once and the Hawks maybe. One other upset?

Quote Originally Posted by dyst View Post
    I knew the team wouldn't be good (lol at people who thought they would make the playoffs, though I guess they still could), but who would have thought they would be this much worse than last year...and even less fun to watch.
    I mean, I think it would have been a lot different had Lauri, Dunn, Portis, Valentine not missed so much time early. No team could have overcome losing 3 of their top 4 players to start a season.

Lauri missed 23 out of 41 games

Portis missed 29 out of 41 games

Dunn missed 26 out of 41 games

Valentine missed 41 out of 41 games

Of course we were going to suck. I'm not saying we would have been much better or even a playoff team, but those aren't easy losses to overcome, aside from Valentine, although he would have given us depth and shooting from the wing.

I thought they'd suck. I'm not even mildly surprised by the results to this point.

Sure, they'd be better without so many injuries, but it's a very injury prone group of players. You have to factor that into your expectations.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 01-10-2019 at 07:04 PM.

I had very low expectations for this season so I'm not surprised they suck. I'm surprised they fired Hoiberg, I didn't expect that. Hopefully we can tank properly this season and not **** it up like last year. We need to start losing games against other bottom feeders like the Cavs so we can win some tie breakers and not end up in coin flips.

I expect us to lose the next 4 heading into Cleveland. If we can lose to the Cavs and Hawks B2B, we will be setting ourselves up perfectly for the tankathon. Someone needs to go sneeze on our players before that Cavs game.

Alright, I知 about 99% done with the Kris Dunn experiment. Poor guy gets hurt way too much.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    I expect us to lose the next 4 heading into Cleveland. If we can lose to the Cavs and Hawks B2B, we will be setting ourselves up perfectly for the tankathon. Someone needs to go sneeze on our players before that Cavs game.
    I知 pretty confident we値l end up with one of the 3 worst records. We definitely have more talent than Cavs/Hawks but the atrocious coaching will keep the tank going.

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    I知 pretty confident we値l end up with one of the 3 worst records. We definitely have more talent than Cavs/Hawks but the atrocious coaching will keep the tank going.
    The Knicks are pretty bad. And if Booker is injured the Suns are really bad. We could easily finish outside of the top 3.

At least it appears the Hawks are trying to compete. Huerter is looking like a solid addition.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast