Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How will the Wiz play without Wall?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Worse

1 25.00%
  • The same

0 0%
  • Better

3 75.00%
  • Better until Howard returns to the line-up

0 0%
    Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).

Will the Wiz have a better record without Wall?

As f right now, the Wix are 6-4 without Wall this season. They were 10-21 with him. The games without him are a small sample size, but last year this seemed to be a similar trend with a lot of people (including one of his own teammates) saying they moved the ball better without him in the line up.

I know he was one of the guys with the long average time with the ball in hand (I think Harden was firt last year and Wall was second).

I don't watch enough Wiz games to say myself, but I'm curious what other people anticipate will happen?

Thoughts?
    Why did the chicken cross the basketball court?
    Because he heard the refs were blowing fowls.

If Wall is the problem they need to trade him

He could be a beast defender if he really put his work/energy into it. Rich man's Rondo potential, but Rondo's iq is so much higher, so I don't know...

I don't know who will touch him, if Wiz keep playing without him.

Still early for an "I told you so" but the idea that Wall would make teams better looks pretty laughable atm.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    Still early for an "I told you so" but the idea that Wall would make teams better looks pretty laughable atm.
    It's not too early. Everyone on here trashed me for saying Wall was a grossly overrated ball stopper that destroyed Washington 1/2 court offense a couple years ago. Where are those "but look at his assist %" guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    He could be a beast defender if he really put his work/energy into it. Rich man's Rondo potential, but Rondo's iq is so much higher, so I don't know...

I don't know who will touch him, if Wiz keep playing without him.
    He is no where near the play maker Rondo is in the 1/2 court. He can defend and push the ball. To his credit is generally played with a very high motor most of his career. Effort level is really the only thing that ever warmed me to Wall

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He is no where near the play maker Rondo is in the 1/2 court. He can defend and push the ball. To his credit is generally played with a very high motor most of his career. Effort level is really the only thing that ever warmed me to Wall
    I feel you. With his foot-speed, quickness and length, he is capable of being an elite/lockdown guy on defense potentially.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    I feel you. With his foot-speed, quickness and length, he is capable of being an elite/lockdown guy on defense potentially.
    There's a point where you have to stop talking about potential with a veteran player, though. Either they do it, or they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    There's a point where you have to stop talking about potential with a veteran player, though. Either they do it, or they don't.
    Yeah. Just trying to spin something positive for the guy.

Probably. Wouldn't be very hard to top it.

seems like they will. Wall never really got into shape. Not sure whats up with his attitude going into the season. Wall needs to get away from the Wiz some how some way. Theres just some type of disconnect between Wall, his teammates, and that organization. Dude needs a father figure type to get him back to where he was as a top 10 PG in this league.

Its never going to work out between Wall and the Wiz and im not sure how the Wiz can trade him with that contract. Dude still has talent but something with him and that team the last few years just hasnt clicked.

First Sim League Title!

Maybe. Unless Wizards become sellers at trade deadline and trade Beal and Porter.