Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Kyler Murray will enter 2019 NFL Draft

The San Francisco Chronicle reports 2018 Heisman Trophy Winner and 2018 Oakland A's first-round draft pick Kyler Murray will enter the NFL draft.
    rotoworld

congrads raiders
    Fan of Red sox , Chicago bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA

Good for him to make the most of is options. It just takes one team to fall in love with him and he can go higher then projected.

It's not really a hard choice IMO. He will immediately make millions as a first round draft pick in the NFL. He wouldn't make millions in the MLB for like 8 years.

I actually think hell do will. I know hes short but that might also work in his favor

its a really weak QB class but i think he should have stayed with Baseball.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

We ain't sneaking in, we are kicking the mother f***in door down. We're in this party now. Nobody wanted us in, but guess what, they got to deal with us now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    It's not really a hard choice IMO. He will immediately make millions as a first round draft pick in the NFL. He wouldn't make millions in the MLB for like 8 years.
    He got 4.5 guaranteed from the A's after being drafted that he will have to return. Hes not even a first round pick in the NFL right now. Hes hard to really grasp bcuz that defense was such a joke they needed him slinging all game long every week.
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

We ain't sneaking in, we are kicking the mother f***in door down. We're in this party now. Nobody wanted us in, but guess what, they got to deal with us now.

Good decision. Entering doesn't mean he automatically chose NFL. Let's see where he goes first

The baseball factor might effect his draft stock, but I think if he commits to football he'll be a top 10 pick in this draft. I think he'll do well in the NFL. He's an exciting talent and I'm not scared off by his lack of size. The stigma against shorter QB's is starting to fade with successes of Brees, Russ, and now Baker. Murray is about the same size as Russ, but he's even quicker and faster. His athleticism is off the charts. I think Russel Wilson is a fair comp for him, but he's much more dangerous running the ball. His speed and quickness is Vick level. With that said, I guess Vick is another solid comp, but Murray showed a lot more as a passer this past season.

IDK if he'll end up being drafted ahead of Haskins or not especially because of the baseball situation, but I definitely expect him to be a 1st round pick for sure. If Lamar Jackson is a first rounder, then Kyler Murray is easily a first rounder. I personally think one of the QB needy teams picking in the top half of the draft will take a chance on this kid. I even think there is an outside chance of him being taken #1 overall.
    Last edited by Wrigheyes4MVP; 01-10-2019 at 05:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    its a really weak QB class but i think he should have stayed with Baseball.
    There is a big drop off after Haskins, but with Murray entering the draft, it's really not a bad QB class. Both those guys could be top 10 picks and there is a good chance somebody ends up trading into the top 5 to take one of them. It's a weird draft where on paper at least, none of the top 5 teams need a QB at the moment. Personally, I never bought into the Darnold, Allen, and Rosen hype of last season, so I thought that QB class was overrated.

I like Will Grier more than most and think he's worth a mid to late first rounder. The rest of the QB's in the draft shouldn't go in the 1st round.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

i didnt buy into last years class either and i think this one is much worse. I love OSU but at best i think Haskins is a borderline 1st round pick.
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

i didnt buy into last years class either and i think this one is much worse. I love OSU but at best i think Haskins is a borderline 1st round pick.
    Do even like next years class lol

Supposedly many NFL executives look at him as a 1st round pick as of right now and kliff Kingsbury also once said that he would take Kyler Murray 1st overall in the NFL draft if he could (as the new head coach of the Arizona Cardinals, he now owns the 1st overall pick).

Do I think kingsbury will draft him with the 1st overall pick? No I don't. But I could definitely see them trading down and collecting multiple picks (taking Murray with one of them) or maybe even trading Rosen for a mid first and drafting Murray with that pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

He got 4.5 guaranteed from the A's after being drafted that he will have to return. Hes not even a first round pick in the NFL right now. Hes hard to really grasp bcuz that defense was such a joke they needed him slinging all game long every week.
    If he did it and did it well, then what's really hard to grasp about it?

What is the source of this opinion? Bucky Brooks and Daniel Jeremiah (former NFL front office guys and Move the Sticks podcast hosts) say their sources tell them he is a top 10 pick.

I have a feeling Jags and Giants will pass on him. If he's top 10 someones going to trade up. I think he'll drop to whoever wants him tbh.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast