Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Klis said that if Fangio is hired, expect Dennison back too... I'll say it again, **** Rick Dennison.

Excited about the defense
    Very worried about the offense

lol

#DefensiveLine2019
    #PromotePassRushSynergy
    #Chubb/Von/IDL

Apparently all Broncos coaches are free to interview elsewhere... Not good because I want us to keep Kollar.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Apparently all Broncos coaches are free to interview elsewhere... Not good because I want us to keep Kollar.
    Already allowed kugler to leave. Hopefully kollar stays.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Nicki Jhabvala

@NickiJhabvala
    There are a handful of Broncos assistants they want to retain who have been denied permission to talk to other teams, per source. The rest are allowed to interview elsewhere.
    A "handful." is just about what I expected we would keep with a coaching change..Taking a wild guess..

Kollar, Modkins, Kerring, Strausser, Azzanni

If we keep those 5....I'm okay.

It kills me that we let Kugler walk so easily (or maybe he wanted to?). I thought Klis reported that he was definitely one of the ones they wanted to keep when he was reporting that staff in place..

Basically, Kollar HAS to be kept. What coach wouldn't want the best DL coach in the business??

If we lose Kollar and bring Dennison back...all my vibes are gone man.

Fangio on calling defensive plays: "I think it's important that I do it."
    Not like anyone had any doubts.....but yea.

News of staging is coming out quickly. Sounds like there's mutual interest between Munchak and the Broncos. Munchak's contract is up in Pitt. Also, there's this:

@AdamSchefter
    Assistant shocker: Gary Kubiak will not be Denver’s offensive coordinator, league sources tell ESPN.

After lengthy discussions, Denver and Kubiak had different ideas on staffing and offensive philosophies. Both sides going in different directions.

Told y'all. Kubiak is stuck in the past, and likely wanted Dennison. Luckily someone put a stop to that.

@RapSheet
    Gary Kubiak wanted to bring in some of his familiar coaches and that was an assistant. In addition, the #Broncos wanted to move things forward on offense. Be innovative. All that went into it. https://t.co/heuRYnp5b4

Lolol it really seems like it's over Dennison. Kubiak loyal to a fault.

@MikeKlis
    Gary Kubiak did want to bring back offensive assistants Rick Dennison and Brian Pariani. But they were fired by Broncos just two years ago and team didn't want them back. That was second part of it. First part was differences in offensive concepts/schemes going forward. #9sports

wow this is such huge news after we had heard that Kubiak was a huge part of the whole process, but something had to be up since we weren't hiring anyone.

This will shut everyone up that said Kubiak is running the show and actually the head coach..

I love it, much rather have someone new and innovative. The Munchak news is encouraging for the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Zackthesack View Post
    This will shut everyone up that said Kubiak is running the show and actually the head coach..

I love it, much rather have someone new and innovative. The Munchak news is encouraging for the line.
    Yup. Completely agree.

Todd Monken has to be on their short list.

So much for Klis being right about anything. How that dide still has his job is beyond me. He is absolutely garbage

@MikeKlis
    Expectation is DL coach Bill Kollar and LB coach Reggie Herring will return. As they should. #9sports

Thank God!

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    @MikeKlis
    Expectation is DL coach Bill Kollar and LB coach Reggie Herring will return. As they should. #9sports

Thank God!
    Isn't it Klis that said Kubiak is the guaranteed OC?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Isn't it Klis that said Kubiak is the guaranteed OC?
    to Klis defense...schefter was the first to say that definitively. Klis didn't say it at first...but then changed to that.

I mean....EVERYONE thought Kubs was sure blown our OC....this was indeed a shocker.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast