Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    Bitonio never actually played a regular season game at LT. Harrison was the starter week one. Robinson came over and played very well for us.
    That means the OL section of my Browns depth chart was wrong all season. {LOL} It's hard to keep totally accurate charts on all 32 teams.

Was J.C. Tretter any good at center? It seems like he wasn't that great with the Packers a couple of years ago.
    Last edited by MidwestJimmy; 01-11-2019 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    That means the OL section of my Browns depth chart was wrong all season. {LOL} It's hard to keep totally accurate charts on all 32 teams.

Was J.C. Tretter any good at center? It seems like he wasn't that great with the Packers a couple of years ago.
    Tretter was very good. Browns honestly had one of the best OL's in football once Hue was fired. Tretter struggled some last season. But i thought he played very well this year. Worked well with Baker.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Kris Richard?
    Stop bringing his name up everywhere lol. He is happy where he is at

The Jets are about to make Triple-G their defensive coordinator.
    Right, but I don't think he will ever get the full head coaching job again. I'd love to be wrong- Snyder gave Williams a terrible deal in DC where he was supposed to replace Gibbs- but I think the bounty thing will prevent Williams from being a head coach again.

If only there were free sites online that provided updates to team depth charts.

https://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/archive/215/CLE

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    If only there were free sites online that provided updates to team depth charts.

So the Browns appear to be zeroing in on Steve Wilks as our DC.

Believe the hype. The Baker has come.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    So the Browns appear to be zeroing in on Steve Wilks as our DC.

Well I'll put it this way, there was heavy speculation that he would come back to Carolina and I wasn't very thrilled with the idea. He only had one year with us and I wasn't impressed, he basically had to blitz to get any pressure and he'd have total 'wtf' drives like where he'd get stops up until 3rd and long, then would send 3 rushers and play soft coverage to give up an easy 1st.

Expect an off-season of him wanting to play to the strengths of your DL, but the second he can't get by with mostly cover 3/4 4 man rushes, expect him to just get stupid with playcalling.

I'm supposed to check all 32 depth charts (with 53 players each) every week? {LOL}

Well I'll put it this way, there was heavy speculation that he would come back to Carolina and I wasn't very thrilled with the idea. He only had one year with us and I wasn't impressed, he basically had to blitz to get any pressure and he'd have total 'wtf' drives like where he'd get stops up until 3rd and long, then would send 3 rushers and play soft coverage to give up an easy 1st.

Expect an off-season of him wanting to play to the strengths of your DL, but the second he can't get by with mostly cover 3/4 4 man rushes, expect him to just get stupid with playcalling.

His defense overall with the panthers was very good. Dropped greatly once he left.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123