Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 48
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    21,273
    Kuzma lighting Blake Griffin the **** up.

    29 points with 8:31 left in the 3rd..... He won't score 40, but he showed Blake wants none of that smoke.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,479
    Kawhi is thriving, Derozan is thriving, Duane Casey is not thriving.

    Getting rid of Casey was a very important move that Ujiri made.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    21,273
    Kuz tied his career high, 38 with 2:31 left in the 3rd. Just score 40. Probably won't play much in the 4th.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    21,273
    41 points in 3 quarters. Kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuzzzzzzzzz

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    23,939
    Kuz on Kobe mode, 4 point play


    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    23,939
    Zo playing great defenso on Blake, so sick


    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,637
    8-2

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    2,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Celtics
    Sixers
    Nets
    Bucks
    Spurs
    Pelicans
    Mavericks
    Jazz
    Blazers
    Lakers
    Went 8-2 on my picks last night

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    2,703
    Watch out for them Celtics....
    Perfect combos, Ghost bang out condos
    Jeff from Hamo, ex three bangos
    Bancos, stank hoes in plain clothes
    Change those, bang those, same old, same old

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    2,105
    The Bucks...

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    2,173
    Bucks barely beat the Rockets if that but still a win is a win nonetheless and Giannis **** LIKE MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDD 27 and 21 I still can't believe it. However, Harden continues to stuff up the stat sheet. 42 points like Harden is in beast mode.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    97,899
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Bucks barely beat the Rockets if that but still a win is a win nonetheless and Giannis **** LIKE MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDD 27 and 21 I still can't believe it. However, Harden continues to stuff up the stat sheet. 42 points like Harden is in beast mode.
    it was a horrid game from harden. 43 is amazing but that shooting pct and like 9 turnovers... wow. He wont be able to do this come the playoffs... capella and cp3 will need to be monsters or they will lose.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    28,682
    Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    Giannis with play of the year so far

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    28,682
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Bucks barely beat the Rockets if that but still a win is a win nonetheless and Giannis **** LIKE MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDD 27 and 21 I still can't believe it. However, Harden continues to stuff up the stat sheet. 42 points like Harden is in beast mode.
    Beyond Harden Rockets don't have much other then Capela. CP3/Gordon are injured. Knight is back but isn't the same player. Also Harden is gift wrapped a ton of free throws. Also pushes off when shooting three's and doesn't get called for it.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    2,173
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Beyond Harden Rockets don't have much other then Capela. CP3/Gordon are injured. Knight is back but isn't the same player. Also Harden is gift wrapped a ton of free throws. Also pushes off when shooting three's and doesn't get called for it.
    That step back 3 y'all can't stop it...no one in the league can and that is what makes him so unguardable

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •