Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

NFC Divisional Round: #4 Dallas Cowboys (11-6) at #2 Los Angeles Rams (13-3)

Code:
    Dallas Cowboys AT Los Angeles Rams
    1/12/2019 8:15 PM EST
    LA Memorial Coliseum

Methinks this may as well be listed as a home game for the Cowboys...

Another game where lots of mainstream folks are picking the Cowboys to win in an upset. I see the appeal of that pick since Dallas matches up so well with the weaknesses of the Rams but I don't trust Garrett against McVay. I can see Garrett becoming ultra conservative offensively and hoping his defense will hold the entire game. It will be a bad strategy and Dallas will continue to be winless in the divisional round since 1995. Rams win 24-19 (4 FGs for Maher).

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    That’s the real benefit to the Eagles winning. Still gonna be an uphill fight, but I think there is a much better chance they pull of the upset as opposed to in the super dome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    That’s the real benefit to the Eagles winning. Still gonna be an uphill fight, but I think there is a much better chance they pull of the upset as opposed to in the super dome.

No doubt about it. We beat the Saints before, but I think they'd have a point to prove going against us again and that we'd be more likely to lose there than against the Rams. If we somehow win this weekend, we will most likely still have to go to the Super Dome next weekend though haha, so I'm hoping we still have to see how that would play out.

No doubt about it. We beat the Saints before, but I think they'd have a point to prove going against us again and that we'd be more likely to lose there than against the Rams. If we somehow win this weekend, we will most likely still have to go to the Super Dome next weekend though haha, so I'm hoping we still have to see how that would play out.
    Why?

We will be waiting in Dallas.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

I'm picking LA, but I don't feel great about this one. If the game were in Dallas, I'd pick them to win, but the Cowboys aren't the same team on the road.

I'm hoping LA gets back to their elite offense with healthy Gurley, but this team looks vulnerable right now and Dallas has a good enough defense and running game to win.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Why?

We will be waiting in Dallas.
    I'd love that. Even if the Cowboys lost to Philly in the NFCCG I think it'd be worth it because the build up to that game would be pretty amazing.

On a side note, what's a guy gotta do to get a sticky around here?

This should be a great game . Hard to pick a 7 point underdog with a straight face . I’m expecting Dallas to lose 31- 27 but I’m predicting a 28-27 Cowboy victory.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    This should be a great game . Hard to pick a 7 point underdog with a straight face . I’m expecting Dallas to lose 31- 27 but I’m predicting a 28-27 Cowboy victory.
    Lol good ole surf.

Yankees Farm System

I want the Cowboys to lose, but I also wouldn't be too upset if the Rams lost with 2017 coach of the year and overall darling of the NFL at the helm. Maybe it will stop NFL franchise from hiring any semi-young OC with a three-day stubble to head coaching positions.

If this game took place after an Eagles win over the Saints, I'd be rooting for the Cowboys to win. But since that isn't the case, I just want Dallas to exit the playoffs as soon as possible.

Both teams will be trying to do the same thing. Slow the RB down then rush the passer. I think whoever does it better will win

The Rams offense might have to use a silent count to prevent false starts.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    The Rams offense might have to use a silent count to prevent false starts.
    I'm hoping LeBron courts his legions of fans to the game

The Cowboys back in the playoffs, and the Rams playing in the L.A. Coliseum -- that's old school.

Cowboys NB Anthony Brown doesn't have to cover Cooper Kupp, who's on IR. Brown dodged a big bullet.

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast