Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
    The rushing yards difference between the rams and cowboys was crazy.. The Rams were clearly focused on containing Zeke. Great gameplan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    The rushing yards difference between the rams and cowboys was crazy.. The Rams were clearly focused on containing Zeke. Great gameplan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And to let cj Anderson just abuse them. Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Jason Garrett should be replaced. Dallas has done nothijg during his time there. And he's been there for what? Gotta be at least 8 or 9 years.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    I believe itís 8 years as HC and 2 as OC. Get used to it though. Heís about to get a raise and probably a 10 year extension.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I believe itís 8 years as HC and 2 as OC. Get used to it though. Heís about to get a raise and probably a 10 year extension.
    Hope so.

Dak deserves better than Garrett. Bottom line. He is outperforming his 1990-centric scheme

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Every team in the league wants that to be true....it's Cowboys fans that shouldn't.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Dak deserves better than Garrett. Bottom line. He is outperforming his 1990-centric scheme
    If they are going to hitch their wagon to Dak long term they HAVE to get him a better QB coach than Kellen Moore. With Jerry being as obsessed with trying to recapture the magic of those 90ís teams it blows my mind that heís never brought Norv Turner back as QB coach. Every QB he has ever worked with has gotten better when heís been there.

Forget Garret they are keeping Linehan too which I donít understand. Supposedly Jones asked him to study certain college offenses and implement some of that. More jet seeeps and sideline to sideline plays. Mores called runs and options for Dak. Which makes sense to me. But itís not what I saw. Far from it. This news really made me sick

They just refuse to run Dak. Funny how it was a designed run by Goff that sealed the game. Dak did it against Seattle but you can bet your *** Dallas wasnít really expecting to get it. Thatís a play that usually ends with a 8 yard qb slide then the crowd boos. They got lucky. Dak has to ability to give them somewhere between 5 and 700 yards rushing. You play to win the game

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Forget Garret they are keeping Linehan too which I donít understand. Supposedly Jones asked him to study certain college offenses and implement some of that. More jet seeeps and sideline to sideline plays. Mores called runs and options for Dak. Which makes sense to me. But itís not what I saw. Far from it. This news really made me sick
    Iím taking a wait and see approach with Linehan. Stephen said yesterday afternoon that they have not gone through the evaluation process with their coaches yet. Both Linehan and Marinelliís contracts ended at the end of the season so if either comes back they will have to be resigned.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223