Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Such great run defense!

Absolutely horrible 1st half from the defense. They have not been impressive lately. I also think they were pretty mediocre in the last few games of the regular season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great job, Dak

Divisional Round: Dallas Cowboys (11-6) at Los Angeles Rams (13-3)

We should go for it on every single 4th down and kick onside kicks the rest of the game. Doesn’t matter if we pin them inside the 5 or they get it the redzone, they will march down and score anyway

Last edited by bimbambum; 01-12-2019 at 10:28 PM.

Game! OL didnt show up. When we get a good run on first down we abandon it on 2nd down. run. pass. run. pass. so predictable. Defense didnt show up and when they did they cant commit a penalty to not give the rams a first down. Game!

Quote Originally Posted by Farty Farts View Post
    Game! OL didnt show up. When we get a good run on first down we abandon it on 2nd down. run. pass. run. pass. so predictable. Defense didnt show up and when they did they cant commit a penalty to not give the rams a first down. Game!
    We get the ball to start the 2nd half. A TD here and a TD to open the 2nd half and we are back in the game

Quote Originally Posted by bimbambum View Post
    Great job, Dak

now that it looks like we will lose its back to this ****? such a a skirt wearing fan base and i thought Texans which most of you are were supposed to be manly men. only player thats showed up so far and you want to ***** about him. hell ***** about cooper too because without those two we have ZERO points.

Quote Originally Posted by Farty Farts View Post
    now that it looks like we will lose its back to this ****? such a a skirt wearing fan base and i thought Texans which most of you are were supposed to be manly men. only player thats showed up so far and you want to ***** about him. hell ***** about cooper too because without those two we have ZERO points.
    Dak has been fine today for the most part, nothing spectalular, but that should’ve-been pick 6 was one of the worst things I have seen from a QB in a playoff game. And then on the following play we burn a time out because he doesn’t look at the play clock.

Dak has had a couple of bad misses today. But the story of the game is our lack of defense

I don’t even see which players could help this team become a contender. We are just being outcoached

I am off. See you in September.
    Good news is Jason Garrett will get an extension tomorrow.........

nobody on this staff deserves to be a HC. allow 251 yards rushing then let goff on 3rd and 7 run it on a designed run for a first down. **** you

Not sure what everyone thought we were. I'm grateful we got to see a game in January lol defense was a joke. I personally thought it was gonna fall on Dak but believe it or not he played okay. Defense and play calling cost us the game but a game we were not supposed to win anyway. Nobody expected us here.

**** coach clap for real. This dude was just asked in the press conference (5 hours ago, youtube) about not running dak. dumb *** cracker just said "we call those plays but they usually end up being handoffs". Mutherfuka! we only run out of power formation so i dont want to hear this **** about how the qb audibled out of your ****** play call. first you say its a "dak friendly offense while giving him nobody to throw the ball to until the 8th game of the season now you want to throw him under the bus?

this is why we cant win ninjas. we cant win because jerruh keeps this incompetence around

Quote Originally Posted by NFLNBA View Post
    Not sure what everyone thought we were. I'm grateful we got to see a game in January lol defense was a joke. I personally thought it was gonna fall on Dak but believe it or not he played okay. Defense and play calling cost us the game but a game we were not supposed to win anyway. Nobody expected us here.
    thanks for the kind words, redskins fan

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast