Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Winner of this game goes to the super bowl imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I would agree with this. But, IMO that team will be the Saints. I think if the Eagles were able to go to LA and play the Rams they would have beaten them. I think the Bears or the Eagles would have beaten the Rams. That is why, as a Bears fan it was such a disappointing loss last week. But I do not have any animosity towards the Eagles. They played well enough to win. I just think the Saints are the class of the NFC. Saints 31 Eagles 24.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Jesus Christ what a dumb troll comment. You're a ****ing dork.
    Snowflake

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Chills.

I miss the good days of wrestling.
    Me too, but I haven't watched in like over a decade now. It could be good again, idk. I prefer to keep the fond memories though

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Jesus Christ what a dumb troll comment. You're a ****ing dork.
    Ouch.

Eagles 20-17.

I'll go on the record with the Saints winning by less than they won by last time so anywhere from 1 to 40 points.

Game will definitely be different. The Saints were at the apex of their hot streak when they met and the Eagles were at their lowest point of their season. Since then the Eagles have won 6 of 7 with their only loss being an OT loss to Dallas in which the secondary was still a complete mess. Saints offense certainly wasn't amazing down the stretch nor was their defense locking anyone up. I still don't have much confidence the Eagles can pull it out because of Brees, but they certainly should make this a game.

Both teams are very different from their regular season matchup, true, but I'm not sure it'll matter tbh. I think the saints wtill put up 35+. I'mma say saints 35 eagles 28

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

One thing is a virtual guarantee- the final score will not be 16-15.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Me too, but I haven't watched in like over a decade now. It could be good again, idk. I prefer to keep the fond memories though
    What do you guys consider the good days? I was a big fan of WCW. Dusty Rhodes , Nature Boy and my favorite was The Road Warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    What do you guys consider the good days? I was a big fan of WCW. Dusty Rhodes , Nature Boy and my favorite was The Road Warriors.
    I watched WCW all the way through its end, then like 3-4 years of watching WWF/WWE. Sting was always my favorite. I was actually paying some attention when I saw he wrestled Triple H at Wrestlemania a few years ago, but apparently he got injured shortly thereafter so he did not make it very long there. Rick Flair was really awesome too, hard to beat his character.

I watched WCW all the way through its end, then like 3-4 years of watching WWF/WWE. Sting was always my favorite. I was actually paying some attention when I saw he wrestled Triple H at Wrestlemania a few years ago, but apparently he got injured shortly thereafter so he did not make it very long there. Rick Flair was really awesome too, hard to beat his character.
    The Rock and Stone Cold days. Best.

Flair was the best. Im still addicted to his pro mos. no one ever bragged with anger before...hes a 60 minute man ...kiss any girl in the neighborhood and make em cry..WOOOOO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Flair was the best. Im still addicted to his pro mos. no one ever bragged with anger before...hes a 60 minute man ...kiss any girl in the neighborhood and make em cry..WOOOOO!!!
    I'm addicted to his pro moos. MOOOOO!!!

Eagles have to win or this place will be dead for the rest of the playoffs.

We won't even get to see another MTM Luck/Wilson rant.

Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast