Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's not true.
    Absolutely.

You claimed every game last year in the playoffs that we were going to lose.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Absolutely.

You claimed every game last year in the playoffs that we were going to lose.
    Did I pick the Vikings? I don't remember.

And to be fair, they were underdogs in all those games. In terms of regular season games, my track record is better I'm sure.

I'll stick with the Saints. If the Eagles win, I'll pick them to beat the Rams next week to break the curse. If they end up playing the Cowboys, I'll pick the Eagles to lose with the hope being that the curse of me being wrong about the Eagles continues one more week.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Screw it... I'll change my pick to the Eagles. The Foles magic continues.

There you go BDawk. Happy New Year!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by JeffG20 View Post
    The defense is not bears good but Saints are pretty good against the run and the secondary has improved a bit. They seem to be able to get stops when they need it. Defense has actually bailed them out as of late.
    SThe Saints D is alright but we owened much better on this run. At best we are a capable rushing team but if we win its on the shoulders of Foles and the defense. Whatever team can generate the most pressure will win this game since neither QB is mobile and our OL has eaten up the best in the game on this run so we have plenty of reason to be confident we can keep Foles clean.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

We ain't sneaking in, we are kicking the mother f***in door down. We're in this party now. Nobody wanted us in, but guess what, they got to deal with us now.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Screw it... I'll change my pick to the Eagles. The Foles magic continues.

There you go BDawk. Happy New Year!!!
    I hate you.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Nah
    I think these final 4 nfc teams can all do some damage, my reasoning is just that I think New Orleans is the power house so regardless of who’s won the LA/DAL game, I’d pick NO to beat them. I feel if Philly beats that NO team, it’d be tough to pick against them in the next game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I think these final 4 nfc teams can all do some damage, my reasoning is just that I think New Orleans is the power house so regardless of who’s won the LA/DAL game, I’d pick NO to beat them. I feel if Philly beats that NO team, it’d be tough to pick against them in the next game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It makes sense, but it's one game at a time in the playoffs IMO. Especially this year where there is no really dominant complete team. To me, even if the Eagles win Nick Foles can be inconsistent and he would still have to go play against either a very talented team he has already played/beaten (the Rams) or he has to play an equally hot team in the Cowboys who have a defense almost as good as the Bears but a much stronger offense. Honestly I feel like it'd be a tossup between Rams/Cowboys and the Eagles if they win. Saints will be favored regardless if they win though for sure.

Gonna be a tough one...

We need SBMVP Foles to show up.

Lets go Saints, who dat motha****a

Please no Stephon Diggs part 2 pls god

Stefon Diggs pt 2 would be hilarious.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Stefon Diggs pt 2 would be hilarious.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Coming out of the tunnel in the 4th quarter with a new Eagles uniform on, Jim Ross making the call "By golly! He's here! He's here!"

Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    Any saints fans here? or are Chicago fans going to make up new acct's and become saints fans?
    Jesus Christ what a dumb troll comment. You're a ****ing dork.

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Jesus Christ what a dumb troll comment. You're a ****ing dork.
    You said dork. I legit spat water on my screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Coming out of the tunnel in the 4th quarter with a new Eagles uniform on, Jim Ross making the call "By golly! He's here! He's here!"
    Chills.

I miss the good days of wrestling.

Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast