Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by SomnicFernas View Post
    DJ Wilson's time is numbered in Milwaukee, the man has all but been replaced by Dragan Bender who has actually demonstrated an ability to shoot. Additionally, Sterling Brown has spent a large part of this season in Bud's doghouse. Both of these end of bench players are trade bait as fair as I am concerned and are going to be shipped out ASAP. Some Bucks fans have been posting pie-in-the-sky proposals of landing an starter via trade which just isn't possible with the way our contracts are set up without sacrificing major depth. This is a deal where we go 2 for 1 and significantly upgrade while also freeing up a roster spot for the buyout market:
    Well Wilson regressed back to his rookie season of putrid-ness. Brown been lousy as well. Both are young yet. So maybe some clueless GM maybe consider going after then as pet projects. But doubt they carry any heavy value. Probably have to toss in any of them Pacers picks as a major sweetener.

Even though Pacers are playoffs. So them picks are so so as well. As for trades and pie in the sky. Yeah a few here suggested Holiday. Not crazy over him as a mild upgrade over Bledsoe. Also he cost $10M more then Bledsoe. So then we rock the boat, parting with Hill or Ersan/Rolo as well besides Bledsoe. Besides maybe picks. I think Pelicans wanna be buyers to try and get into playoffs yet. Zion is back now.

As for my trades I try to keep the incoming players were trading for about $8M or less. Bertan's comes to mind at $7M. Wilson and Brown and some kinda pick maybe gets Wizards to bite. Who knows maybe not. But Bertans is UFA this summer. So he could be a rental like Mirotic was for us.

But like you suggested Wilson and Brown. Brown is RFA next summer doubt we bring him back. Wilson is $4.5M next season for a garbage time player is a bit pricey. Year after that RFA. Doubt we keep him. We need roster spots for buyout ring chasers if anything. I could see any of Wilson,Brown,Bender,PatC traded. Maybe the Pacer picks as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Well Wilson regressed back to his rookie season of putrid-ness. Brown been lousy as well. Both are young yet. So maybe some clueless GM maybe consider going after then as pet projects. But doubt they carry any heavy value. Probably have to toss in any of them Pacers picks as a major sweetener.

Even though Pacers are playoffs. So them picks are so so as well. As for trades and pie in the sky. Yeah a few here suggested Holiday. Not crazy over him as a mild upgrade over Bledsoe. Also he cost $10M more then Bledsoe. So then we rock the boat, parting with Hill or Ersan/Rolo as well besides Bledsoe. Besides maybe picks. I think Pelicans wanna be buyers to try and get into playoffs yet. Zion is back now.

As for my trades I try to keep the incoming players were trading for about $8M or less. Bertan's comes to mind at $7M. Wilson and Brown and some kinda pick maybe gets Wizards to bite. Who knows maybe not. But Bertans is UFA this summer. So he could be a rental like Mirotic was for us.

But like you suggested Wilson and Brown. Brown is RFA next summer doubt we bring him back. Wilson is $4.5M next season for a garbage time player is a bit pricey. Year after that RFA. Doubt we keep him. We need roster spots for buyout ring chasers if anything. I could see any of Wilson,Brown,Bender,PatC traded. Maybe the Pacer picks as well.
    I don't get why Brown is in the doghouse, when called upon been pretty good. He is up and down, but he is a good defender and rebounder. He is shooting 34 percent from 3, better than DD and PC. He had that stretch where he struggled but other than that been fine. PC is under 30 percent from 3 but good rebounder/energy guy. But I think he is good teammate. But either one is expendable. DJ is a meh guy. Athletic defender 3/4 but he is garbage time guy. Bucks need upgrade and have a need for a athletic backup big. I wouldn't mind getting Wood back. Blake been out and he is still only playing 15 minutes despite playing well. Last night had 23 points in 25 minutes. WIth logjam at SG can move PC or SB for him doubt they want DJ but never know. Wood shooting 59 percent, 36 from 3 and averaging over 20, 11 per 36.

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    I don't get why Brown is in the doghouse, when called upon been pretty good. He is up and down, but he is a good defender and rebounder. He is shooting 34 percent from 3, better than DD and PC. He had that stretch where he struggled but other than that been fine. PC is under 30 percent from 3 but good rebounder/energy guy. But I think he is good teammate. But either one is expendable. DJ is a meh guy. Athletic defender 3/4 but he is garbage time guy. Bucks need upgrade and have a need for a athletic backup big. I wouldn't mind getting Wood back. Blake been out and he is still only playing 15 minutes despite playing well. Last night had 23 points in 25 minutes. WIth logjam at SG can move PC or SB for him doubt they want DJ but never know. Wood shooting 59 percent, 36 from 3 and averaging over 20, 11 per 36.
    I use to like Brown previous seasons. But man this year beyond his D. He sprints to the paint all hero ball thinking lay-up then gets mulled then turns the ball over or is blocked then turn over. He needs to stay out of the paint all together unless a dunk.

Even Bledsoe does that sometimes running in the paint then leaps then undecided to pass or try to lay it in then turnover. That **** needs to be stopped. No wonder Bud gives the hook fast for crap like that. Luckily Bledsoe started hitting more threes lately other wise i'd hoped he be traded as well. I rather see DDV get the starting nod at SG eventually or be our future PG. Either or DDV is here to stay.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12