Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    Nope, Luck gets a pass because he is Luck, If that is Russ, yall would be having a field day, FOH bruh
    Actually I wouldn't be saying anything because I don't care if Wilson succeeds or fails. You guys need to stop obsessing over a QB that isn't even in your conference.

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss in 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    i was referring to vinateri lol

luck needs protection to perform at his best, he's inconsistent and erratic if the protection is the same.
    Luck didn't have protection in his first 5 years and he was fine.

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss in 2017

I still dont think the chiefs can win a superbowl with this play style... They basically just had a 2nd bye week like the patriots will have tomorrow... The AFC is a joke and this style would never work in the NFC... I feel like the way they played today could work if they stick with the run but over the next 2 games will go right back to throwing it a ton and it will cost them.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    this just isnt true. Of course there were drops but there was also several dropped interceptions and that damn well counts. Any way you slice it the dude was bad... Real bad. Against not a horrid defense but def not a good defense. He was the biggest problem today... He was 0-9 or so on 3rd downs at one point.
    The dude was bad, but he's not the sole reason the team lost. Everyone played like **** today. There was a severe talent gap between these two teams and it showed.

I mean he is also a big part of that run game no???? HE IS THE REASON FOR THAT LOADED box because of... wait for it his insane legs and mobility that burns teams often. Again when was the last time a QB led their team in passing and rushing? exactly
    Cam, literally last year. Also, as we've discussed, Wilson didn't do much damage with his legs this year, minus 3 or 4 big games.

lol now I just dont know what to do here lolol... I honestly dont even think the chiefs defense is as bad as people make it out to be if I am being honest.
    They've got a few great pieces, but as a whole they're definitely a bottom 10 unit and a bottom 2 playoff defense.

mr. clutch, wat happened?
    Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    The dude was bad, but he's not the sole reason the team lost. Everyone played like **** today. There was a severe talent gap between these two teams and it showed.
    no QB is ever the reason a team loses so i agree. I dont agree with the talent gap being the reason in this sport tbh. Not when both are basically good teams. The rams are the most talented team but i doubt they win the superbowl... Talent isnt everything... Chiefs were home in their element and better and this is why judging any QB off of rings is stupid.

Luck didn't have protection in his first 5 years and he was fine.
    he was still an inconsistent gun slinger. he mad more good game and moments vs. bad, but he had some wtf reads/throws too. in context he did good for the line and what he had to work with. i think people under-appreciate what watson does with the oline he has to work with. having over 100 qb rating with that line for his age/experience is damn good. luck was hovering year by year and average around mid 80's before this season iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    They've got a few great pieces, but as a whole they're definitely a bottom 10 unit and a bottom 2 playoff defense.
    I feel like their style of play is why their defense is a bottom 10 unit. No defense can sustain being on the field as often even if they get the benefit of the offense scoring like the chiefs do. I am not a fan of the style of play the chiefs use and dont see it ever winning a suoerbowl... Steelers went more towards this style and quickly became a horrific defensive team as well...I feel like the chiefs if they play the way they did today the next 2 days they have a chance... But next game they will go right back to PM throwing it a **** ton and running it a ton less.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Cam, literally last year. Also, as we've discussed, Wilson didn't do much damage with his legs this year, minus 3 or 4 big games.
    Hey I have stated for a year plus cam isnt the problem... I just try to piss you off from time to time lol. I watched maybe 5 games with cam this year and I hate the dude but it felt like your coach/etc were making things hard for him and trying to lose... The play calling etc was so bad... To me he played better this year with what he had than when he won his MVP because it felt like he was was pissing in the wind with how the team was calling **** around him.

Actually I wouldn't be saying anything because I don't care if Wilson succeeds or fails. You guys need to stop obsessing over a QB that isn't even in your conference.
    Wilson and Luck will always be tied together because they are the only two relevant QBs of that draft class. And idk who is obsessing.
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

Wilson and Luck will always be tied together because they are the only two relevant QBs of that draft class. And idk who is obsessing.
    Both are great QBs.

Nick Foles says hello and **** you!

Chiefs/chargers is gonna be a hell of a afccg

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Nick Foles says hello and **** you!
    This.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast