Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I’d respond, but this isn’t a Dallas/eagles thread.
    LMAO keep deflecting
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

Luck didn't play well, but this game isn't on him. It was a collective failure, from the OL getting destroyed, to the WRs not being able to get open, players dropping passes.

Just not a good game.

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss in 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    mr. clutch, wat happened?
    A dome team struggling in the elements. First time ever.

Convenient you ignore the drops.
    oh my bad... the drops with 4 minutes left that would have allowed him to throw another trash time touchdown... down 24-7 with 5 minutes left luck had thrown for under 150 yards with 0 touchdowns and under a 50 cp.... that is struggling that is down right awful against in your words a HORRIFIC defense.

Chiefs allow only 18PPG at home and 35PPG on the road... are they really that bad of a D? They played lights out today. Their DL dominated the Colts OL and their corners and overall secondary did a great job covering the WRs.

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss in 2017

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    oh my bad... the drops with 4 minutes left that would have allowed him to throw another trash time touchdown... down 24-7 with 5 minutes left luck had thrown for under 150 yards with 0 touchdowns and under a 50 cp.... that is struggling that is down right awful against in your words a HORRIFIC defense.
    Oh, so you didn’t watch the game.

Got it.

Oh, so you didn’t watch the game.

Got it.
    A lot of fans are box score watchers. It is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    >low attempts
    >heavy usage of run game
    >lots of play action vs loaded boxes

Shocker. You guys are almost trolling yourselves at this point lol.
    I mean he is also a big part of that run game no???? HE IS THE REASON FOR THAT LOADED box because of... wait for it his insane legs and mobility that burns teams often. Again when was the last time a QB led their team in passing and rushing? exactly

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Nope, Luck gets a pass because he is Luck, If that is Russ, yall would be having a field day, FOH bruh

Chiefs allow only 18PPG at home and 35PPG on the road... are they really that bad of a D? They played lights out today. Their DL dominated the Colts OL and their corners and overall secondary did a great job covering the WRs.
    they are a horrific defense when it fits someones narrative. No I do not think they are a bad defensive team I am just enjoying the show right now because of the excuses used from week to week from certain posters. I think their defense gets the ****** end of the stick because of how fast and quick their offense scores and how much they pass instead of running though

He was horrid. The announcers were shocked at some of the throws... There was 5 times he could have been picked off and 3 times he def should have been picked off. 2 playoff games and 2 poor performances where the defense basically kept them in it against what is an insane offense here today.
    i was referring to vinateri lol

luck needs protection to perform at his best, he's inconsistent and erratic if the protection is the same.

i was referring to vinateri lol
    So was I, idk why my post was quoted in that, but I guess the same can be said for Luck too.

this just isnt true. Of course there were drops but there was also several dropped interceptions and that damn well counts. Any way you slice it the dude was bad... Real bad. Against not a horrid defense but def not a good defense. He was the biggest problem today... He was 0-9 or so on 3rd downs at one point.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    Nope, Luck gets a pass because he is Luck, If that is Russ, yall would be having a field day, FOH bruh
    boom... so much truth. So very much truth.

Hey remember a few weeks ago in that must win game for the chiefs/seattle when people said wilson played against a horrific defense?????????????????????????????????????? Luck just played one of the worst QB games I have ever seen with some of those throws... He could have honestly thrown 5 picks and probably should have... He had no velocity on the ball and scored 0 points on one of the worst defenses in football per the people on here until the chiefs played the prevent with 4 minutes left.
    No disagreement here, he and the offense **** the bed.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    No disagreement here, he and the offense **** the bed.
    lol now I just dont know what to do here lolol... I honestly dont even think the chiefs defense is as bad as people make it out to be if I am being honest.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast